Racist Peoples

The hub for everything related to |KinG| and our servers.

Racist Peoples

Postby SyED » Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:08 pm

there is this person dm!Raslabuha or like this u can see in demo, he always is on king-clan servers and abusing Muslims, Christians and religions.
He says he love europe and he is an Atheist.
when i said i will report him to admin he says Badboy is his friend.
he says bad words about religions, servers are for game play not abusing in chat,
is there any rule for these racists?
here is demo recorded later,

http://ge.tt/7cskl4O2/v/0

or

http://www.filedropper.com/demo0000_1

thanks
SyED
Server Moderator

Re: Racist Peoples

Postby TheLaw » Thu Sep 17, 2015 6:35 pm

To be honest, I see these people on the servers frequently but I haven't done much to punish them. The next time I catch them doing this, they will be muted.

Side note: BadBoy, I think it's time we put repeating server messages stating the rules clearly. Maybe it'll help.
TheLaw

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Fri Sep 18, 2015 3:55 am

I was thinking about making a post about that guy. he was on last night typing in "fuck muslims" and of course all the retards had to take the bait and they raged back and forth across all of the servers in their various languages, too numerous to mute. he's done it more than once, under different names. I've muted him but he doesn't seem to care because he's back at a later time doing it all over again.

honestly, the people that respond to it annoy me more because they give him the attention that he so desperately craves, which pretty much guarantees that he will return and do it again.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby TheLaw » Fri Sep 18, 2015 7:52 pm

Hopefully BadBoy 's new muting update means that you can maybe mute him for a week.
TheLaw

Postby SyED » Sat Sep 19, 2015 6:57 am

is there any vote mute like kick,ban vote?
if it is then it should be allowed for all players atleast if someone using bad words he can be muted by votes.
SyED
Server Moderator

Postby BadBoy » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:05 pm

In my view, CoD2 is a game made for adults. You should be allowed to express your voice no matter how stupid/offensive it can be. This is why our rules are very relaxed when it comes to the chat.

That being said, blatant racism or trolling is not on. Those who are caught will be muted. Those avoiding mutes will have their punishments upgraded.

Allowing the public access to votemute might be a smart idea, i'll keep it in mind for now.

In the mean time - I suggest stop feeding the trolls. Ignoring them is the best way to defeat them. That actually gives me another idea. How about giving clients the option to mute others but not globally? Meaning if X mutes Y, Z will still receive chat from Y, but not X.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby TheLaw » Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:21 pm

Isn't there already an option for that in the stock version? Correct me if I'm wrong :P
TheLaw

Postby BadBoy » Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:10 am

bvzthelaw wrote:Isn't there already an option for that in the stock version? Correct me if I'm wrong :P

That is for voice chat, which is disabled.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:28 am

it's a great idea. I've wanted that for years. I thought COD should have made it a stock option. I predict that many of them would still not use it, but some would, and that will reduce the overall problem at least a little.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby BadBoy » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:35 pm

Thinking about it some more - this would be challenging to do due to having to mute people who are not in your server (Cross-server chat). Not impossible, but difficult. May take time to plan and implement this properly.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Next

Return to Discussion