BRO CLAN Discussion

The hub for everything related to |KinG| and our servers.

Re: BRO CLAN Discussion

Postby eagleeye » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:43 pm

I would like to see only players who are on the server with high rank (old players), and more people know who is he.
Let's vote together to join
I see some members very rarely on a server: S (Inkognito..Elm)
[BRO]EagleEye
eagleeye
Donator

Postby captain1359 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:48 pm

Are you trying to see long running members or highest ranked members, or both? Either way I think that would be a good thing to see in the game console.
[BRO]X-X
captain1359
Donator

Postby Terminator » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:27 am

captain1359 wrote:Are you trying to see long running members or highest ranked members, or both? Either way I think that would be a good thing to see in the game console.

Eagle wants to say that in the future, when we have to add a new member or when we have an add request, we must vote it, and that we accept only known or a high ranked player .
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby Terminator » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:28 am

eagleeye wrote:I would like to see only players who are on the server with high rank (old players), and more people know who is he.
Let's vote together to join
I see some members very rarely on a server: S (Inkognito..Elm)

Incognito was away for some time, in travel. But now he is back. I didnt see elm for a long time, and i sent him mail but he didnt replied, i hope he will be ok.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby eagleeye » Wed May 01, 2019 6:03 pm

terminator wrote:Eagle wants to say that in the future, when we have to add a new member or when we have an add request, we must vote it, and that we accept only known or a high ranked player .

That's right, Terminator knows what I think
[BRO]EagleEye
eagleeye
Donator

Postby captain1359 » Thu May 02, 2019 11:45 am

I agree with that. I am not on as much as the rest of the clan, so I do not know how much value my vote would be, however, I feel it would be nice to make sure we keep the undesirables out of the clan.

On another note, has anyone spoke to Sebas lately? I talked to him a few days ago and he was pretty frustrated with an admin that kicked him for WH suspicion. I haven't seen him since. He apologizes to the entire clan, for what I do not know. I talked to terminator a little about it. Has anyone else? He had a |King| screen name when i talked to him. He seemed very upset that even though he kept changing his name, he kept getting disconnected. Maybe one of the other clan members can help out since I am relatively new to the appeals process and do not know as much as you guys!
[BRO]X-X
captain1359
Donator

Postby ismailkriwen » Thu May 02, 2019 5:35 pm

CAN I JOIN TO BRO CLAN,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,...?.?
[Free]IsmailKriwen
ismailkriwen

Postby matrun » Fri May 03, 2019 8:02 am

Yes, sorry guys i was traveling and i am back now(Incognito). Have a nice weekend!
[BRO]Incognito
matrun

Postby captain1359 » Fri May 03, 2019 10:40 am

I was wondering, where is everyone from and what they do? I will start. I am from the USA in the center of state of Pennsylvania. I am 40 and work for a modular building manufacturer. I use computer aided drafting to design large scale buildings for multi-family housing. I have a beautiful wife and 2 fantastic daughters. I have one brother and two sisters, all who are much younger than I am. Currently there are only 2 servers (US servers) that I can play due to firewall issues. I wish I could play all of them, but I can not.
[BRO]X-X
captain1359
Donator

Postby jcar9484 » Sat May 04, 2019 5:40 am

i want too BRO , GREWAS ,WE HAVE PLAYED SOME TIMES, DOY YOU REMEMBER? SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH, IM FROM VENEZUELA
jcar9484

PreviousNext

Return to Discussion