Lag

The hub for everything related to |KinG| and our servers.

Lag

Postby Fuzzy Dunlop » Fri Aug 09, 2019 5:22 pm

Have others noticed a dramatic increase in lag in the last couple of weeks or month? I play us3 and have been lag-free until now. I don't really understand how these things work, My ping is good, so why is the lag high?
thanks
Fuzzy.
Fuzzy Dunlop
Donator

Re: Lag

Postby daz » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:28 pm

are you trolling? Servers are fine dude :) must be you
WW2 Enthusiast

Defcon Gaming

daz
Donator

Postby Fuzzy Dunlop » Thu Jul 02, 2020 12:30 pm

Not trolling, but I am ignorant. What's the relationship between lag and ping. If you ping is low, does that not translate into less lag??
Fuzzy Dunlop
Donator

Postby Cookies » Tue Aug 04, 2020 12:43 am

servers are lagging too bad. when I scope someone,30ms lag comes in and I aim to some roof.When I fire, that milisecond lag appears again and the game simply ignores my fire.This happens too often,also for some friends as they say the same.Very basic features are gone for a second,making the game unplayable.
Cookies

Postby Terminator » Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:50 am

Cookies wrote:servers are lagging too bad. when I scope someone,30ms lag comes in and I aim to some roof.When I fire, that milisecond lag appears again and the game simply ignores my fire.This happens too often,also for some friends as they say the same.Very basic features are gone for a second,making the game unplayable.

You have to check your connection and your settings. This is not a server issue. And I haven't seen any complaints about lag in chat log.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby Cookies » Sun Aug 16, 2020 7:34 pm

yeah
Cookies

Return to Discussion