Evading the loss!!

The hub for everything related to |KinG| and our servers.

Re: Evading the loss!!

Postby Terminator » Sun Jul 19, 2020 5:57 pm

Don King Miguele wrote:i have three children and because of corona i do homework office..its not possible always to stay by the game..i am playing over years fair on this server..to ban me is shit. I am disappointed by terminator.

All we do is apply the rules and take our task seriously.
If you feel "disappointed" it's up to you...
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby Talek » Sun Jul 19, 2020 6:05 pm

Hello Miguel,

I don't like such excuses. Are you disappointed with Terminator? You really shouldn't be. Thanks to him, you can play without cheaters on this server. And as for your problem. You have been warned several times that leaving the game while you are losing is forbidden. If you need to work, then work and don't play. It's that simple.

You also got the ban for killing your own teammates by throwing a grenade on them and going into spectate mode. This is also forbidden. By the way, I remember very well that you did this in the past quite often, so your ban is deserved. I hope you learn from that and we won't have to ban you anymore.

PS. Don't want me to start writing other things here that you do or did on the server.

Good luck.
|KinG|Sgt.Talek
Talek

Postby Don King Miguele » Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:44 pm

since when is a team kill possible? I think I know that no one from the team dies when a grenade is detonated. How often do players shoot one from the same team with a pistol. I hope that according to your logic these will also be banished. And don't forget that it's a game but for you it seems to be the real life. With best wishes :D
Don King Miguele

Postby Talek » Tue Jul 21, 2020 8:50 am

Look, Miguel...
I won't argue with you here. If you are not able to admit your mistake and endure an !hour! without playing, then the phrase "And don't forget that it's a game but for you it seems to be the real life" applies to you, not us. No one will answer you here anymore. We told you everything you need to know.

We are here to protect our players and punish those who break the rules of the server.

Have a nice day.
|KinG|Sgt.Talek
Talek

Postby newuser27 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:55 pm

Miguele, I don't think the admin says someone will be banned if the leave a losing team a few times. I read that someone doing it consistently and frequently will be in trouble.
I have withdrawn from a losing team several times because I saw a player on the other team racking up lots of kills quickly and I go to spec them, but I don't leave every losing team. I also have to add I didn't know such a rule existed, but now I do.
newuser27
Donator

Postby Col. Klink » Sun Dec 06, 2020 8:08 pm

Termi is not suggesting that if outside circumstance prevent you from continuing through the match (i.e. work, spouse, girlfriend/boyfriend, kids, dinner, left the iron on, dog has to pee, you have to pee, respond to an Uber request, the trash STILL needs to be taken out….) not to attend to those needs. It's directed towards the losing players that CONSISTENTLY leave the match prior to the match ending to evade the loss. We are trusting in you to make the right call.
Col. Klink
Server Moderator

Previous

Return to Discussion