missing shots - bug or hack?

The hub for everything related to |KinG| and our servers.

missing shots - bug or hack?

Postby newuser27 » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:47 pm

I have had this problem for the last few months where I am shooting at a player but the shot misses, even when they are standing still and I"m standing still. Several times, I was right behind or besides the other player and shot point blank at them, but the shot still missed. I was close enough to bash, but didn't, and the shot still missed even though the other player was standing still. Is there a bug that causes this or are people running a hack to make themselves harder to hit?
newuser27
Donator

Re: missing shots - bug or hack?

Postby Terminator » Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:59 pm

Hi Newuser,
I have seen your complaints about shooting a player without dying, on chat, and every time I see them, I log in to see if there are any godmode glitch issues, but I found nothing.You have a bad connection and you are using vpn, which makes your ping higher, and it could cause you to have kill registration issues.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby newuser27 » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:28 pm

Thanks for the reply, but I'm stuck using a VPN to connect to the server since my employer is blocking game servers. Is there any way to improve the shot registration even with my high ping? Would it be better in one version over another, 1.0 or 1.3?
newuser27
Donator

Postby Terminator » Sun Nov 01, 2020 3:40 pm

It depends on the vpn you use and your hardware, but you should try
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Return to Discussion