Muted 7 days for chatting

The hub for everything related to |KinG| and our servers.

Muted 7 days for chatting

Postby M A C A K » Fri Aug 13, 2021 12:10 am

Hi everyone, im member of this clan more than 3 yrs, i didnt play so often cause im on collage, last hour somebody muted me 7 days cause i say: this server is full of aimbot, faaak.
And i can say i clearly saw that some guys have that cheat, movement is like bot, real bot, but all bullet he spray in my head i cant even start shoot, i check my ping, its about
60-90, my pc set up is good, intel i7, i never notice something like that till now, and what, muted for 7 days??? For saying few words, i readed some players do bigger bigger mistakes and they get ban for 1 hour or 1 day, maybe kids i dunno,never mind, I want this to be resolved because I haven't offended anyone, I respect other players, I don't write ugly words, 2 days ago one of the admins nicely explained some things to me regarding the member, thank him for that, i said him that this is best clan to play, he said thank you, very nice guy...and what i get today, ban :) ,i couldnt even say suspect player name, they banned me, its not fair that everybody with permission can ban you, they will probablly say i was anoying, its not true, but i know what i write and what i saw, didnt say that i play cod 2 since 2007, im not noob if you think that and I have no desire to write nonsense for no reason, please fix that :roll:
M A C A K

Re: Muted 7 days for chatting

Postby Terminator » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:47 am

Hi,
Writing that the server is full of aimbots is slanderous, and we mute for it:
MACAK.JPG
MACAK.JPG (15.5 KiB) Viewed 6734 times

We work hard to keep things clean and have a good reputation.
In addition, it is not allowed to escape the mute on the forum chat.
To be unmuted, you must promise that it will not happen again.
To find out how to properly report a hacker:
https://king-clan.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6420
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby newuser27 » Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:53 pm

I had thought people were using aimbot, but after spectating them, I realize they are just very fast. Maybe it would be better for Macak to watch a suspected cheater and record them.

On another track, I noticed there is no more voting to ban other players. Was this disabled because of abuse?
newuser27
Donator

Postby Terminator » Tue Aug 17, 2021 7:01 pm

newuser27 wrote:I had thought people were using aimbot, but after spectating them, I realize they are just very fast. Maybe it would be better for Macak to watch a suspected cheater and record them.

On another track, I noticed there is no more voting to ban other players. Was this disabled because of abuse?

Donors still have the option to vote ban / kick cheaters, but admins are online 99% of the time, and we've banned too many cheaters. That is why they do not need to vote.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Return to Discussion