New Setting ?

The hub for everything related to |KinG| and our servers.

New Setting ?

Postby Adais Li » Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:12 pm

Recently many things had happened,some people lost their rank, some happy some sad. of course, old players are the most unhappy, but I know it is for to be fair, so I don't want to argue for this although I lost the most ranks.
But the only thing I can't stand is one new setting,you can't quit before you finish this game,or you will lose everything you had tried in this game.
usually it's ok,but when the sever discorrect or tired that you want to quit,you will lost the points in the rank,sometimes my internet is not good,so discorrect is the normal thing.when i come back and see one such sad thing,i guess i won't have confidence to keep on,pls consider my problem.Thanks.
Two-Mix
Adais Li
Donator

Re: New Setting ?

Postby BadBoy » Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:52 pm

I'm unable to reproduce this problem.

Can you explain in detail, what did you do when the server didn't save your ranks?

On my test server, ranks are being saved when player disconnects fine.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby Adais Li » Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:05 pm

When the sever discorrect,unlike before,recently this case happened so busily,especially Gob-Rats map,it will suddenly be discorrect,and then change the map into toujane,and when you login again,you will find the points was removed like before.
Or sometimes you want to changed back to a spector from one player,same thing will happen.
Before that new setting,when i closed vpn,my account will quit automaticly,but now my account was still there with a 999 ping.Hope these information can work.
Two-Mix
Adais Li
Donator

Postby Bob » Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:17 pm

Ill help translate for Adais. He uses the term "Discorrect" when he means to say that either his PING is really high or the map disconnects mid game. I think he is trying to say that when he has to leave a map mid game, his kills arent being recorded.
Bob

Postby iznogod » Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:00 pm

Interesting. When you eventually time out, do the rest of the players see the [playername] has disconnected message, or does it not show that?
iznogod
Server Moderator

Postby Adais Li » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:21 am

iznogod wrote:Interesting. When you eventually time out, do the rest of the players see the [playername] has disconnected message, or does it not show that?

Obviouslly when you come back to login again,you will find your body floating with a 999 ping,and there are two accounts online togther even they are the same one.That 999 ping body will be put there to emenies.The deaths were recorded when your next login come.Hey iznogod,do you play COD2?I didn't find your account and never saw you play in the game.It must be a pity :D.
Two-Mix
Adais Li
Donator

Postby Adais Li » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:30 am

I used my another account to have a test just now,and i Can fewly meet the above problem,so i guess it’s ok now.
Two-Mix
Adais Li
Donator

Postby iznogod » Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:10 pm

Adais Li wrote:
iznogod wrote:Interesting. When you eventually time out, do the rest of the players see the [playername] has disconnected message, or does it not show that?

Obviouslly when you come back to login again,you will find your body floating with a 999 ping,and there are two accounts online togther even they are the same one.That 999 ping body will be put there to emenies.The deaths were recorded when your next login come.Hey iznogod,do you play COD2?I didn't find your account and never saw you play in the game.It must be a pity :D.

I play cod2, mostly on JumpersHeaven servers though. Logging in occasionally on kingbot, but helping badboy with his devving questions :)
iznogod
Server Moderator

Return to Discussion