Admins kicked me without any reason

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Re: Admins kicked me without any reason

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:34 am

hi, tempban was for 1d1h1m, which is my standard for non-permban. I don't recognize this guy's name but I have only tempbanned 1 person recently for hooking, so it must be him. normally I permban for hooking but in this player's case, I received an in-game complaint and only had a couple minutes to watch him. he appeared to be hooking but I was not entirely sure, which is why it was only a temp-ban.

Furkan, i did receive your PM in which you claimed not to know what aimbots, wallhacking, and hooking is, which is a little suspicious since you appear to be an experienced player and I've seen this proclaiming of innocence so many times in the past. but, on the unlikely chance that you are telling the truth and that i made a mistake, hooking is basically using an auto-aim that only aims when you press the trigger in the direction of a specific target. it came out several years ago and is basically a way of making an aimbot appear less obvious, but to the trained eye it is still obvious, as in the hands of the typical hacker, they get too excited and rotate it toward multiple targets with quick spins in a typical bot-like fashion, accompanied with deadly accuracy.

anyhow , your tempban is over and you are back in the game. hopefully there will not be any more issues.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby Bob » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:55 am

What is hooking?
Bob

Postby iznogod » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:39 pm

Bob wrote:What is hooking?

Female version of pimping?
iznogod
Server Moderator

Postby majorfurkan » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:30 pm

Thank you very much sir for unblocking me. now i completely understood that what is hooking. i swear on God i never used anything like that. i actually hate these things , because this is really cheating and they have no credit who use this kind of cheat. actually they are looser they do not capable of the game they should stay away from this kinda shooting game.

Sir i'm feeling proud in another way, because after watching my gameplay they thought i was using aim bot ,that's why they complained to you, that's means my skill is like as an aim bot .. LOL .. :D :D :D

By the way , thank you very much again sir . i really feeling proud to become a member of your server. this is really an awesome server. Thanks . :)
majorfurkan

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Sat Dec 03, 2016 12:22 am

thanks for staying positive. mistakes do happen.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby Rambo » Sat Dec 17, 2016 10:59 pm

Hello as these Administrators, about 2 months ago the MEATBOT server admins banned me, I still do not know why, that day I had the RAMBO username I hope they remove the Ban. My facebook is Brian Caidana I hope they take the blockage they have me
Rambo

Postby SyED » Sun Dec 18, 2016 2:35 pm

Rambo wrote:Hello as these Administrators, about 2 months ago the MEATBOT server admins banned me, I still do not know why, that day I had the RAMBO username I hope they remove the Ban. My facebook is Brian Caidana I hope they take the blockage they have me

make a new post here viewforum.php?f=28 when you make post provide your in-game login name.
SyED
Server Moderator

Previous

Return to Complaints