Admin

Having problems? Noticed a bug? Need to contact admin? Do it here.

Re: Admin

Postby bullshit man » Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:18 am

9 of 10 times when I spectate someone being accused of cheating, the player is clean.

The false accusements are very annoying to me, because being accused of cheating could easily ruin the fun for the false-accused player who has done nothing wrong.
bullshit man
Donator

Postby Sub0 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:03 pm

bullshit man I also spectate a lot of cheaters and once I claim they are cheating they mostly turn of their auto aim for a while and then start from the beginning ....... This is also really annoying to be honest. And the most do it like that or log out for a little while and come a few hours back. And I think when you spectate someone auto aim is pretty obvious !
Eu1

DarkWolf
Sub0

Postby bullshit man » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:52 pm

Yes, some of the cheaters may wanna stay low after being called a cheater in the chat by deactivating their cheats for a while. Thats why I record a cheater silently first, before any action is taken.

You are right. For a trained eye, it would only take a couple of seconds to spot an aimbotter after he starts shooting. But I cant start a vote to tempban another player based on what other players say and want. I need to see the cheater in action myself.
bullshit man
Donator

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Mon Jul 17, 2017 9:27 am

hi all, we are working on it behind the scenes. Expect good things soon. ;)
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby AtzeRaGGa » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:49 am

That sounds good
AtzeRaGGa

Postby AtzeRaGGa » Sun Jul 30, 2017 10:36 am

Hey Guys ,

whats going on ? I started over a month ago this thread with the name Admin ,

and i understand that you guys have other things to do , but im feeling like im the only one who do something against hackers (Donator)
Every time when i come online , i read Atze he has WH or from other servers Atze please vote ban here is Aimbot ...

some days or weeks ago a guy named Bullshit man posted a thread of a aimbot With demo of him and he still comes like everynight online ...

and for example when a admin is online and is asked to come because some guys cheating , the cheater turn of his wh or aimbot in most cases because not all hackers are stupid

its really annoying ,we really need admin

ive recorded so many demos allready for the case that a hacker denied the hack

i mean 3 days ago i Tempbanned Hoopz 5-6 times in a row because of Aimbotting and he still denied everytime he has Aimbot ... thats so annying

I know that many players claimes wrong decisons about hackers , but i got over 10 years Call of Duty 2 expirience and know what im doing

Please Just take a moment and give miguel or whoever admin rights , it would make everything so much easier

Thanks
Regards

AtzeRaGGa
AtzeRaGGa

Postby SyED » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:14 pm

it will be decided soon , btw sometime there are cheaters sometime accused player is clean so dont trust everyone and i do play on server not so much cheaters.
SyED
Server Moderator

Postby Don pedro » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:35 am

Yeah , Atze is right ...everyday the same F... cheaters on :-(

I know many People complain wrong about People , but last times it is extreme with wh/ aimboters . Yesterday Hoopz Plays too one or two hours with his aimbot and nothing happened . Then he leave and an wh Player Comes on :D
Don pedro

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:38 am

I haven't even seen Miguele since I made my last post in this thread. I have been waiting to talk to him.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:42 am

AtzeRaGGa wrote:Hey Guys ,

whats going on ? I started over a month ago this thread with the name Admin ,

and i understand that you guys have other things to do , but im feeling like im the only one who do something against hackers (Donator)
Every time when i come online , i read Atze he has WH or from other servers Atze please vote ban here is Aimbot ...

AtzeRaGGa

it's a thankless job dude. Now you know he we feel. :)
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Support