Admin

Having problems? Noticed a bug? Need to contact admin? Do it here.

Re: Admin

Postby Sub0 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:56 am

Pantzov the Servers are to fucked up to think this much who you should choose as an admin.
AtzeRaGGa is a lot online plus a donator and he would do his job pretty well I would say.
To this point I think you should choose trusted old player's from around here and Atze is one.
At least a little justice on EU3 there should be because on EU1 it's insane . The numbers of autoaimers on a daily basis.
You know I told you I cheated back then because there have been multiple player's who used autoaim at the same time. ( Don't worry I won't cheat anymore ) But the SV need's urgent admins !!!
Now the SV is going to the same state 2-3 new cheaters with autoaim. And plus there are player's with Rank 80 or more and use WH.
I think the SV will be more enjoyable if there won't be new admins also on EU1.
AtzeRaGGa would have my vote !

DarkWolf
Sub0

Postby AtzeRaGGa » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:27 am

I was yesterday with KingFan name Online , and honestly , I Banned 5 Aimbot guys yesterday Alone !

because me as a Donator can only TempBan , thats why some Aimbots returned 1 hour Later ....

I recorded 1 time a Demo before of CRK! before i banned him so the admin can see it and permanently bann him

but the other hackers used name changer so it doesnt would made sense to record a demo and next day they got other name

Please Give us at least 1 Admin

Best Regards

AtzeRaGGa
AtzeRaGGa

Postby bullshit man » Thu Jul 06, 2017 2:22 pm

AtzeRaGGa:
Same did I yesterday, also under a KingFan name.

One of the times you connected to a server with an aimbotter on, I had 4 or 5 votes failed on that cheater right before you entered. Then you (or another donator with KingFan name) tried 3 times before it was successful.

Later, I was recording a cheater before I was gonna start a vote on him. Then suddenly a vote to tempban him popped up. I Guess it was you who shockingly started that vote my man!

It takes a lot of time to first record a cheater, then start multiple votes on the cheater just to ban him for 30 minutes.
bullshit man
Donator

Postby AtzeRaGGa » Thu Jul 06, 2017 4:58 pm

So what are you trying to say ?
AtzeRaGGa

Postby SyED » Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:21 pm

chill guys , i know there is need admin for 1.3 servers , but wait untill BadBoy or Pantzov come online.
i play on eu3 server and sometime complaints are not true bcz someone is good does not mean he is cheater.
SyED
Server Moderator

Postby bullshit man » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:06 pm

Not trying to say anything. Just wanted to say that we both had a busy day yesterday, and I gladly noticed you worked hard to get the cheaters out of the servers.
bullshit man
Donator

Postby AtzeRaGGa » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:20 pm

Yes SyED you might be right ...But we wait since 3 weeks ,when Pantzov posted

that he will give Don King Miguele Admin Rights .

And its really heavy last days with cheaters ... i mean normally i am Online to play not to spectate 3 new acoount players

with a KD of 5-9

And i know that not everyone is a cheater , but i have a really good eye for that , especially when its a new

account player , or Aimbot or JDKbot

Ah ok Bullshit man good to hear that there are some more :)
AtzeRaGGa

Postby Frost » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:19 am

People it is a CRACKED server! Helllooo.. If you had 100 admins it will still NOT solve the problem.. and that is a fact.
I think you guys are power hungry. Its funny how when i am on playing and out of that. I find 3 to 5 haxers a week. Or when I play. I hear folks in chat calling out a haxer in other servers. Some players that call them haxers are a bogus claim. Most of them are the ban evaders. I think it is up to BadBoy to hopefully come up with a answer. I have faith in him.
Frost
Server Moderator

Postby AtzeRaGGa » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:22 am

Power Hungry ? Really, do you think that Frost ?

´For me its just that Admins needed , not specially me , i just offered my help

because i want to help ,like i did with my donation .

I am gonna play on this servers till the New WWII CoD comes out and would prefer to play

Without Hackers every day
AtzeRaGGa

Postby SyED » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:30 am

Frost wrote:People it is a CRACKED server! Helllooo.. If you had 100 admins it will still NOT solve the problem.. and that is a fact.
I think you guys are power hungry. Its funny how when i am on playing and out of that. I find 3 to 5 haxers a week. Or when I play. I hear folks in chat calling out a haxer in other servers. Some players that call them haxers are a bogus claim. Most of them are the ban evaders. I think it is up to BadBoy to hopefully come up with a answer. I have faith in him.

this.
i saw in webchat someone saying wh on eu3 , goes there and and accussed player was clean , then someone said on us3 aimbot , left eu3 and joined us3 but noone was cheating then eu1 wh/aimbot , noone was there cheating maybe left or maybe he was not.
about new admins i m seeing more posts since some players see about recruiting new admins ,i will be happy to recruit new admins but guys wait a little.
SyED
Server Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Support