spam kill/spam camp

Having problems? Noticed a bug? Need to contact admin? Do it here.

spam kill/spam camp

Postby ^5Bubbl3 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:57 pm

hello badboy, you can remove the appearances of map_gob_rats in different places, like in the cracked-meabot Oc.
Because users of equipment contricantes avoid killing and campean.en demo is the place.
SmarkHunt user always repeats gob and kills with lag and teleports with that lag that can not be killed.
Attachments
demo0168.dm_1
(862.18 KiB) Downloaded 664 times
^5,B u b b l 3
^5Bubbl3

Re: spam kill/spam camp

Postby ^5Bubbl3 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:59 pm

xxxxxxxx
Attachments
demo0169.dm_1
(615.4 KiB) Downloaded 668 times
^5,B u b b l 3
^5Bubbl3

Postby ^5Bubbl3 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:00 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Attachments
demo0170.dm_1
(475.01 KiB) Downloaded 653 times
^5,B u b b l 3
^5Bubbl3

Postby killyou888 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:37 pm

There are other players doing it for months, but you ignored them and blamed SmartHunk because you can't kill him. Interesting.
OKTZIERGA_Y71R
killyou888

Postby Teabag » Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:45 am

LOL ,Butthurt too much? You found a better spawnkiller than you,and now you are complaining? Don't make me laugh, you are the one replaying that map over and over again, EU server is officially gob rats after 8pm (PST) everytime i go to EU after 8 pm (PST) you are there spawnkilling in that map, i have several demos showing that all you do is spawnkilling, so yes i agree with you, they need to improve spawning to a different spots, or remove that map, but dont be hypocrite.
Teabag

Postby ^5Bubbl3 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:56 pm

I'll tell you 3 things
-the first one you are the least person to think, because you only enter the server to annoy me.
-secondly, I never nominate gob to be like this shows the evidence, I play in Oc and in Eu from the 23hs pm Argentina.
-Third point will not respond to your aggressions as you always do, apart from disturbing the hs that I play with my wife on the server when the EU2 server is always empty, there is no rule where it says that the player is banned power level with your wife on the server being alone, many do if you are little man and you come to complain about how I play with my wife is your problem.We do not bother anyone and we play quiet, your problem is if you have problems.Del 26- 04-2015 I play in the alwe and I know how to play I do not need a person like you who comes to tell me how to play. I am going to tell you not to talk or annoy you. If you feel co-opted or envious in my way of playing your problem . I have not broken any rules in the game.
In case it is not, my wife is a witness that you come to annoy the server when we are 2 alone playing. We do not bother or talk to you.We do not disturb. Do not bother if no one bothers you Teabag
Aclaro SmarkHunt was only a sample of his lag. I do not blame playing or something to kill with lag.
If you have me scolding or hating is your problem just like the most players, I always ignore them.
regards
Att: miguel
^5,B u b b l 3
^5Bubbl3

Postby MissCabronaVIP » Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:14 pm

Really Smart Hunk plays with teleportation with pps42 camping all time is the one who nominated gob_rats.
I hate gob_rats
Teabag, we play gob rats doing spawn killing when there are no more players us two in All Weapons Europe.
MissCabronaVIP
Donator

Postby Teabag » Fri Oct 27, 2017 11:17 am

First of all, learn English because I barely understood what you said,or post in Spanish, even though I know you struggle writing in Spanish as well.

I'm going to answer/debunk all of your "points".

-the first one you are the least person to think, because you only enter the server to annoy me.

you are the least person to think

Really? LOL
I'm not the one using Google translator.
I'm not the one with lack of reading comprehension.

Annoying you?, by doing what? joining a public server?
if i want to play in EU i will, even if there's only 2 players.
If you want to play alone with your wife and don't want to be "bothered",rent your own server.
This is a public server.

-secondly, I never nominate gob to be like this shows the evidence, I play in Oc and in Eu from the 23hs pm Argentina.

Yes,you don't camp in that specific spot, but you are hardscoping while other players are spawning which is the same thing,spawn killing.

And the third "point".

Here is where you play the victim's role, to gain credibility.

What I said was that you are being hypocrite because you do the same thing,I'm not telling you how to play, I'm telling you that you shouldn't be complaining if you do the same thing.

(based on your poor "logic" you shouldn't tell Smart Hunk how to play either)

Envy?
You gotta be kidding me,about what?
about having the Dunning-Kruger effect or about being hypocrite?
for being pseudo-intellectual?,Childish?. Don't make me laugh.

Hate? you are not important to me,i only feel sorry for you.

Not everything is about you Bubble,or your wife,you have a persecutory delusion.
I just made a comment and it just triggered your rage.

You should treat that Dunning-Kruger effect and that persecutory delusion.
Teabag

Postby ^5Bubbl3 » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:17 pm

I will answer you with some simple things:

1. You want to draw attention by commenting on my post.
2. You write and judge without knowing about me.
3. In the online server you spoke to me as if I were a stupid child.
4- You say that my exsitencia is not important for you ... Then why do you answer my post?
5. I do not attack anyone, I only answer the aggression. And I defend my point of view.
6. You are influenced by the social group in which you are.
7. I will not let you or someone else want to make me feel bad in a game.
8. I am 28 years old and I do not respond with insults.
9. I am the only one who gives the face and does not depend on other people to defend themselves.
10. I do not talk to fake people, I do not bother anyone.
11. Exactly the server is public, usually at night All weapons Europe is always empty, play whenever you want but do not do it alone to bother me. As you did a few days ago.
12. I'm not good at English but I see that you have no argument and you try to insult me with this.

It is easy. Bye
^5,B u b b l 3
^5Bubbl3

Postby Teabag » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:32 am

You just have proven all of my points.

1. You want to draw attention by commenting on my post.

(that doesn't prove that my arguments are wrong)

I just wanted to make sure that you understand that you are wrong.

2. You write and judge without knowing about me.

I judged you based on what you write in the forum and the chat,and the perception of reality.

3. In the online server you spoke to me as if I were a stupid child.

Don't behave like one,check this post in 10 years, maybe you will understand it.

4- You say that my exsitencia is not important for you ... Then why do you answer my post?

To open your eyes,to make sure you realize what you are doing doesn't make any sense.

5. I do not attack anyone, I only answer the aggression. And I defend my point of view.

(that doesnt prove that my arguments are wrong)

6. You are influenced by the social group in which you are.

Like i said, i judged you by what you write in the forum and the server.

7. I will not let you or someone else want to make me feel bad in a game.

8. I am 28 years old and I do not respond with insults.

You were insulting me yesterday, and i didn't care, i didn't make a post whining that "i don't insult anyone,everyone is against me" just like you do.

9. I am the only one who gives the face and does not depend on other people to defend themselves.
LOL
Dig through all of your posts and chat logs,and you will see your wife is always defending you,even in the server chat.

10. I do not talk to fake people, I do not bother anyone.

11. Exactly the server is public, usually at night All weapons Europe is always empty, play whenever you want but do not do it alone to bother me. As you did a few days ago.

You are nobody to tell me what i can't do,if i want to play alone i will.
And i wasn't annoying you, i was waiting for other players,and then i tried to play with you and then you switched to spectator mode right away, and i just asked you,why are you disconnecting? and you said so you can get bored and get out of here,and then i kept playing untill you disconnected from the server.(im not sure if it was you or your wife, because you guys change nicknames every 10 minutes)

12. I'm not good at English but I see that you have no argument and you try to insult me with this.

Since when telling the truth is an insult?

MY ARGUMENTS ARE UP THERE, THE ONES YOU CLEARLY IGNORED.

What was i thinking,trying to debate with you?
If you couldn't understand a simple sentence,what makes me think you could be able to understand the whole concept?.

Learn how to debate, get some knowledge,try to improve your reasoning skills, and then talk to me.

From now on,i wont talk to you, or your wife,and i expect the same thing on your side.

P.S. Don't reply, because i won't reply either, you are not worth my time.
Teabag

Next

Return to Support