SORRY, BUT VOTEBAN IS RIDICULOUS

Having problems? Noticed a bug? Need to contact admin? Do it here.

SORRY, BUT VOTEBAN IS RIDICULOUS

Postby famous12345 » Thu May 31, 2018 9:14 pm

Good evening,

I would like to say that your server is quite steady and very fun to play on.
After playing for 1 week I said to myself "cool server, should definetely donate some amount of money to keep it up".
But now, A-A!
What really bothers me is that everyone who donate 5 usd can voteban?!
I was banned (for that 30 minutes) 2x times in a row and accused of cheating. WITHOUT ANY PROOF.
I am good, thats all. And people who cant kill more than 50+ bots in the whole dm/tdm game are bassically noobs who are just complainig about others cheaters. How come that I didn't see any cheater in the whole week? How is it possible, let someone explain this to me, perhaps? No?
Oh, and before I forget, this happend to me when there were only four (4!!) active players, but while playing on server with 15+ active players (with some admins), no one complained.
Cmon, steady server, good admins (I assume) but terrible community - just kick someone who is better than you and acouse him of cheating, like seriously ;)
Disable that stupid thing and give some other rewards, like more hats or something, cuz no one really wants to change name every day since making good progress with leveling - just because some kids can't handle strong players :D

Take this under consideration, I still haven't completely changed my mind for donating after all.

Good night,

Sincerely DomLOMP F F.
famous12345

Re: SORRY, BUT VOTEBAN IS RIDICULOUS

Postby spyyy » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:37 pm

You gave me a great idea.Thanks
^7WhatsMyName^1?
spyyy
Server Moderator

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:23 pm

it's the classic story: when some personality types get even a little bit of power, they abuse it.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby naldo » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:05 am

Hello everyone...!
I'm SK-LEO
I have many years playing on the servers of King-clan but nothing like those annoying donors not all but certainly banned to anyone who is better than them, unfortunately since arian uploaded videos to YouTube from my person as a supposed wallhack this was out of control , there are many donors who expel me for 30 minutes "abady and twigo" are some of them without mentioning more because I do not remember their names, they bain antlers for killing them when they have the flag and this way you can not play in peace ...
thank you and sorry for the inconvenience
naldo

Return to Support