Please help me!!

Having problems? Noticed a bug? Need to contact admin? Do it here.

Please help me!!

Postby Kostas77 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:12 pm

Im banned and i dont full understand the reason. Everytime i enter a server all the names of the players changing randomly.
Kostas77

Re: Please help me!!

Postby SyED » Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:41 pm

Try to change your name in Game settings.
SyED
Server Moderator

Postby mayiaa » Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:00 pm

If u played on Eu1 with ping more than 500, it was me.

I started ban players for one day, which are only lag server and they cant shoot someone with it. Only destroy ping of other players. My reason was Fix your ping or connection. If u re not from EU, try US (americano) or OC (australian) server nextime.

So many players are crying in last days, that there are massive lags and its couse those players with ping more than 500, so yeah, i will ban them on europe servers. They should repair connection, if want play. Couse when lagger have only connection interupted and he is trying play, really he is only lag all server, for nothing. So sorry, but its better for all.

Have a nice day
mayiaa

Postby BadBoy » Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:53 pm

First of all mayiaa, you're very lucky that you didn't perm ban and only temp banned those with high ping.

Secondly, bans are NOT per-server. They are global.

Thirdly, your admin has been removed until further notice.

And last - you don't get to create your own rules. Our policy has always been only ban those who cheat. We do not ban laggers.

@Kostas77 What is your in-game username?
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby mayiaa » Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:50 pm

Well, ok.. I was active admin, which banned hackers and listened players. I wanted just play without lags /i have normal good ping/. How often are u playing?
I thinked, that people should something to do with lags and not just play with still connection interupted. But sorry for my bad mind.
And thank you.
Bye.
mayiaa

Postby BadBoy » Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:52 pm

We run our Europe servers on a dedicated server which has good hardware but an average network. If we wanted to do something about the lag, we'd need to move to a more expensive provider that has a better network. Do you want to pay the bills for that? I don't.

You randomly decided yesterday that you'd start mass banning laggers. I don't care if you're active, you abused admin by banning multiple people for a reason that you know is not valid.

You banned atleast 6 people blocking them access to all our servers not just Europe.

FYI - I don't currently play CoD2 right now, but I don't see what that has to do with this?
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby mayiaa » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:30 am

Ok i got it. Sorry. But we hate laggers. I asked if u play, couse if u know, how many people is crying. But ok, it was again my stupid mistake.

I must learn english.

Have a nice day.
mayiaa

Postby Kostas77 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 1:48 pm

BadBoy wrote:@Kostas77 What is your in-game username?

My name is the same as here.

The thing is that i do not know how this is happening. I do not know how come and every time i enter a server (any server not only yours), all players names are changing randomly. Do you know how i stop this from happening? Sorry about my english, its not my native. Thank you
Kostas77

Postby BadBoy » Tue Sep 22, 2015 3:31 pm

Kostas77 wrote:
BadBoy wrote:@Kostas77 What is your in-game username?

My name is the same as here.

The thing is that i do not know how this is happening. I do not know how come and every time i enter a server (any server not only yours), all players names are changing randomly. Do you know how i stop this from happening? Sorry about my english, its not my native. Thank you

You were banned because you have hacks/cheats installed.

Those hacks/cheats are changing YOUR name, not others, in order to make it more difficult for admins to ban you.

mayiaa wrote:Ok i got it. Sorry. But we hate laggers. I asked if u play, couse if u know, how many people is crying. But ok, it was again my stupid mistake.

I must learn english.

Have a nice day.

I'll get back to you in a week.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby ThaBuddha187 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 4:41 pm

Hi all! I am a friend of Kostas77 and i confirm that when he enters a server all players names changing constantly, it is really annoying. When we entered your server for the first time about a month ago, Kostas banned after few seconds. The thing is that we are a company of 6-7 persons that we play COD2 in your server and it is really bad that Kostas cannot join us. I ensure you that he doesnt use any cheat. The idea of posting his problem here in your forum, was mine. Maybe you can help him with this problem. Do you have any idea how it is possible, something like that to happen ? I havent seen that again.

Thank you for your time and for your really nice server. We love play cod2 in Cracked All We.

ps: sorry for my english it is not my native language.
ThaBuddha187

Next

Return to Support