Please help me!!

Having problems? Noticed a bug? Need to contact admin? Do it here.

Re: Please help me!!

Postby BadBoy » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:07 pm

ThaBuddha187 wrote:When we entered your server for the first time about a month ago, Kostas banned after few seconds. I ensure you that he doesnt use any cheat.

He does have cheats installed. The cheats are automatically changing his name to other players names.

Here is the proof:

He was automatically banned by the server for "Banned name". This is a form of anti-cheat that we have developed. There are cheats that will automatically change your name to the same as other players. This is detectable with a server-side mod, and it detected straight away that Kostas77 has them installed when he first joined. The fact that you say "when he enters a server all players names changing" only backs up what I'm saying.

Also I bet you won't recognize the player name in that picture? [EDIT] Seems like he took your name or you are the same person? The cheat steals a name from another player, adds " ^1 ^2 ^9" afterwards and then sets Kostas77's name to it. This is the exact behaviour from a known cheat and very easy to detect.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby ThaBuddha187 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:40 pm

Yes thats my name in game.

Ok i see the case. Is there a possibility that he accidentally installed that thing without his acknowledgment? Perhaps he took it from some program or something ? He never played cod on pc again before this time with us. He is a ps3 player.

Could you help us undone this? Is there any way of uninstalling that cheat or whatever it is?
He surely didnt do that on purpose. Myself i dont see the reason and the gain, someone whould have by using that cheat.

Any help please we will be gratefull! Thank you!
ThaBuddha187

Postby BadBoy » Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:52 pm

I don't know which cheat he has installed, so i'm unable to help uninstalling it.

My suggestion is to completely uninstall CoD2 and reinstall a clean version.

Or if he works with your company, give him a backup copy of your version of CoD2.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby Kostas77 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:00 pm

You cannot give me a second chance in your server? Actually I didn't cheat!! As my friend said above, I find no reason to use one cheat because it lost the magic of the game.

I believe we all deserve a second chance!!
Kostas77

Postby BadBoy » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:02 pm

Kostas77 wrote:You cannot give me a second chance in your server? Actually I didn't cheat!! As my friend said above, I find no reason to use one cheat because it lost the magic of the game.

I believe we all deserve a second chance!!

I have no problems giving you a second chance - as my logs show you got banned instantly and has no records of you killing any players.

But you need to uninstall your hacks before I unban otherwise you will be automatically banned again.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby Kostas77 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:07 pm

My friend doesn't have any hack!! What to do to prove it to you?
Kostas77

Postby BadBoy » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:10 pm

Stop using google translate and find someone who can speak English.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby ThaBuddha187 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:00 pm

We totally understand that and we are thankful for your 2nd chance. Unfortunately we dont know the real reason why this "cheat" is occur.

He will uninstall - re-install COD2 and i hope this wont happen again.
We will try to enter another server not yours to see if this will happen. Lets hope that re-installing the game will solve the problem.

If this thing continues please if anybody know how we can solve it, we will really appreciate!

Thanks for your support BadBoy!
ThaBuddha187

Postby ThaBuddha187 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:57 pm

Ok so, after re-installing the game and a nice full scan with malwarebytes (it found something) everything seems to be ok.
Could you please remove Kosta77's ban?

Sorry for the doubleposting.
ThaBuddha187

Postby BadBoy » Tue Sep 22, 2015 11:23 pm

ThaBuddha187 wrote:Could you please remove Kosta77's ban?

I have.
BadBoy
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Support