Please find one way to change this situation

Having problems? Noticed a bug? Need to contact admin? Do it here.

Please find one way to change this situation

Postby Adais Li » Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:18 am

Hey men,nice to find one problem to share with you.I leave this server a month ago, I was about in November last year to join the server, but I came to this site in July this year, I am here to play for more than a year, although the value has been always in the 300- ping 400, cheat seen a lot, before I usually leave, but then I learned that the administrator's powers, but there are often a case, the administrator is not the time or most active during the same period, or on the other hand the position of administrator of life about the same time zone, resulting in a number of cheaters cheat at these times and nobody knows, or if you want this report to be published on the website topic, but usually no one is willing to spend the time , or do not know about the channel, but I just came back a few days ago, I discovered a few months ago who cheat still active at this time, it makes me very upset to come back, and I hope that the relevant person should focus on this problem is solved it.
Two-Mix
Adais Li
Donator

Re: Please find one way to change this situation

Postby BarackStalin » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:41 pm

Unfortunately with a cracked server there is only so much that can be done.
BarackStalin
Server Moderator

Postby TheLaw » Fri Dec 04, 2015 9:46 pm

Hello Adais, we are currently low on admins, but I am currently making an attempt to recruit more admins to help enforce the server. I hope it helps.
TheLaw

Postby Adais Li » Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:53 am

Okay, maybe you should be looking for some experienced people but love this server to manage,for preventing unnecessary disputes.
Two-Mix
Adais Li
Donator

Postby Frost » Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:00 pm

Sorry to hear this going. Being an admin i have not been on much this few weeks due to car accident. Once healed up, I will be more active. I think having a steam or whatsapp account would be a good idea to get ahold of us admins quickly.
Or what are you guys thoughts?
Frost
Server Moderator

Postby BadBoy » Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:40 am

Frost wrote:i have not been on much this few weeks due to car accident.

I hope you're alright mate.
Frost wrote:I think having a steam or whatsapp account would be a good idea to get ahold of us admins quickly.

You can find my steam contact details here viewtopic.php?f=11&t=474

Also a few months ago I created a steam group for us but never got around to setting up. If admins joined I could flag them as administrators/leaders which might be a good way to contact us.
I haven't set it up correctly yet but if enough interest is shown I will;
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/kingcod2
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby Frost » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:08 am

BadBoy wrote:
Frost wrote:i have not been on much this few weeks due to car accident.

I hope you're alright mate.
Frost wrote:I think having a steam or whatsapp account would be a good idea to get ahold of us admins quickly.

You can find my steam contact details here http://king-clan.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=474

Also a few months ago I created a steam group for us but never got around to setting up. If admins joined I could flag them as administrators/leaders which might be a good way to contact us.
I haven't set it up correctly yet but if enough interest is shown I will;
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/kingcod2

Hey badboy and thanks my friend for you sympathy. Im back in duty. My Steam account is DjRambo for you players out there need a admin to help out. Please Other Admins here join steam and join our group BadBoy made for us.
Frost
Server Moderator

Postby Adais Li » Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:10 am

Sorry so long to reply, thanks for the efforts made by the administrators, steam will help this a lot.Furthermore, I have a question about Custom maps,the sever suddenly disappeared ,i think it's a good place to talk and have fun with each other even through sometimes few people play there,it maybe a pity for some players.
Two-Mix
Adais Li
Donator

Return to Support