Ban

Having problems? Noticed a bug? Need to contact admin? Do it here.

Re: Ban

Postby RomanGod » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:03 pm

Pvt.Pantzov wrote:I usually temp ban for glitching. it looks like some other admins perm ban for it. maybe the boss needs to give us some official directions for what to do with glitchers.


Can I get an unban?
RomanGod
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:56 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Ban

Postby BarackStalin » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:53 pm

The only reason to permban is cheating, aimbot, wallhack etc. If they are glitching, you ask them to stop and they continue then I would tempban. I think if abuse against and admin gets bad then I would tempban also. I know I talk a lot of bad stuff in the heat of the moment, but any other server you cuss an admin and they would permban you. RomanGod, Badboy is the one with the decision to unban so you have to wait until he responds.
BarackStalin
Server Moderator
 
Posts: 116
Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:47 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Ban

Postby RomanGod » Sat Dec 26, 2015 10:55 pm

BarackStalin wrote:The only reason to permban is cheating, aimbot, wallhack etc. If they are glitching, you ask them to stop and they continue then I would tempban. I think if abuse against and admin gets bad then I would tempban also. I know I talk a lot of bad stuff in the heat of the moment, but any other server you cuss an admin and they would permban you. RomanGod, Badboy is the one with the decision to unban so you have to wait until he responds.


Flash neither called me out on glitching nor gave me a warning to stop glitching. All he did was perm ban me saying glitching. Length: forever.

Very unprofessional if you ask me.
RomanGod
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:56 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Ban

Postby Frost » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:07 am

RomanGod wrote:
BarackStalin wrote:The only reason to permban is cheating, aimbot, wallhack etc. If they are glitching, you ask them to stop and they continue then I would tempban. I think if abuse against and admin gets bad then I would tempban also. I know I talk a lot of bad stuff in the heat of the moment, but any other server you cuss an admin and they would permban you. RomanGod, Badboy is the one with the decision to unban so you have to wait until he responds.


Flash neither called me out on glitching nor gave me a warning to stop glitching. All he did was perm ban me saying glitching. Length: forever.

Very unprofessional if you ask me.



Very unprofessional..? You are the one that put you in this spot.
Then you disrespect a admin... with hate talk..
Glitching to me IS CHEATING.
If you are such a good player why would you need to glitch? But you message me and say glitching gives it is excitement!! People on the servers want LEGIT PLAYERS for excitement. And then you offer to donate to get unbanned.. Its like you manipulate to get your way. Or its like tell you a banana is yellow but you say its orange.
That is very unprofessional if you ask me..
User avatar
Frost
Server Moderator
 
Posts: 199
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 5:52 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Ban

Postby RomanGod » Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:53 am

Frost wrote:
RomanGod wrote:
BarackStalin wrote:The only reason to permban is cheating, aimbot, wallhack etc. If they are glitching, you ask them to stop and they continue then I would tempban. I think if abuse against and admin gets bad then I would tempban also. I know I talk a lot of bad stuff in the heat of the moment, but any other server you cuss an admin and they would permban you. RomanGod, Badboy is the one with the decision to unban so you have to wait until he responds.


Flash neither called me out on glitching nor gave me a warning to stop glitching. All he did was perm ban me saying glitching. Length: forever.

Very unprofessional if you ask me.



Very unprofessional..? You are the one that put you in this spot.
Then you disrespect a admin... with hate talk..
Glitching to me IS CHEATING.
If you are such a good player why would you need to glitch? But you message me and say glitching gives it is excitement!! People on the servers want LEGIT PLAYERS for excitement. And then you offer to donate to get unbanned.. Its like you manipulate to get your way. Or its like tell you a banana is yellow but you say its orange.
That is very unprofessional if you ask me..



If glitching is cheating to you, give be a warning to stop. Don't just permanent ban me from the server without warning. Seriously.
RomanGod
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:56 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Ban

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:36 am

glitching is cheating to most people, including you.

"Fair enough. I'll play fair from now on..."

^that was written by you.

continuing to troll Frost isn't doing you any favors either.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:39 pm
Location: Stalingrad, Russia
Status: Offline

Re: Ban

Postby TheLaw » Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:59 am

Alright, I'll give my own personal opinion: I myself think of glitching as a type of cheating and therefore frown upon it because it offers users an unfair advantage; however, hacks such as aimbot and wallhack are on a whole different level of cheating and should be punished much more severely. I think this ban should be reduced to a tempban by BadBoy, as I think RomanGod has learned his lesson. However you can increase the time of the tempban if he repeats the offense.
TheLaw
 
Posts: 244
Joined: Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:16 am
Location: Richmond, BC, Canada
Status: Offline

Re: Ban

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:45 am

I agree that under normal circumstances glitching should be a temp ban, and that's how I deal with them, but in this case the defendant's CONTINUED disrespect toward the admin is an aggravating factor. I'm interested to see what BB lays down on this subject.

BB, you out there? poor guy is probably just trying to enjoy his Christmas turkey in peace...
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:39 pm
Location: Stalingrad, Russia
Status: Offline

Re: Ban

Postby RomanGod » Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:19 am

Pvt.Pantzov wrote:I agree that under normal circumstances glitching should be a temp ban, and that's how I deal with them, but in this case the defendant's CONTINUED disrespect toward the admin is an aggravating factor. I'm interested to see what BB lays down on this subject.

BB, you out there? poor guy is probably just trying to enjoy his Christmas turkey in peace...


Haha true. But seriously I'm just trying to have fun. I'm totally against hacking and surely do not deserve permanent.

I know you all want to play with the COD2 master again!
RomanGod
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:56 pm
Status: Offline

Re: Ban

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:34 am

ooohhhhh really..... ? :)

i'd like to see how you do against myself or spyyy. if they let you back on, I look forward to putting your claim to the test.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator
 
Posts: 487
Joined: Fri Nov 28, 2014 2:39 pm
Location: Stalingrad, Russia
Status: Offline

PreviousNext

Return to Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron