KICKED FROM SERVER

Having problems? Noticed a bug? Need to contact admin? Do it here.

Re: KICKED FROM SERVER

Postby Terminator » Thu Jan 23, 2020 11:40 pm

That only happens to a banned player and there is no ban related to your acount or ip adress. Have you tried to login with a banned acount? it could happen to you if you did -)) (and i wont tell u how to fix that in this case)
To reset ur password u have just to click on the reset window and write the mail adress u already registred with in your acount. After that, you have to wait for the e-mail sent by king servers. u open ur inbox, open the e-mail and follow the instructions to change your password.
Attachments
CoD2MP_s 2020-01-24 00-46-24-65.jpg
CoD2MP_s 2020-01-24 00-46-24-65.jpg (32.91 KiB) Viewed 1019 times
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
User avatar
Terminator
 
Posts: 355
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:35 pm
Status: Online

Re: KICKED FROM SERVER

Postby ZéColmeia69 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:25 am

terminator wrote:That only happens to a banned player and there is no ban related to your acount or ip adress. Have you tried to login with a banned acount? it could happen to you if you did -)) (and i wont tell u how to fix that in this case)
To reset ur password u have just to click on the reset window and write the mail adress u already registred with in your acount. After that, you have to wait for the e-mail sent by king servers. u open ur inbox, open the e-mail and follow the instructions to change your password.

I tried to log in to my account, but the password said it was wrong, when I changed the password, I was banned
ZéColmeia69
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:49 pm
Status: Offline

Re: KICKED FROM SERVER

Postby ZéColmeia69 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:29 am

terminator wrote:That only happens to a banned player and there is no ban related to your acount or ip adress. Have you tried to login with a banned acount? it could happen to you if you did -)) (and i wont tell u how to fix that in this case)
To reset ur password u have just to click on the reset window and write the mail adress u already registred with in your acount. After that, you have to wait for the e-mail sent by king servers. u open ur inbox, open the e-mail and follow the instructions to change your password.

before I click "reset" I'm banned from the server and a message appears

server disconected - player kicked
ZéColmeia69
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:49 pm
Status: Offline

Re: KICKED FROM SERVER

Postby Terminator » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:08 am

You seem not to understand, use a translator if you do not speak english.
You did not told us the entire story.
There are 2 possibilities:
1- The last time u connected to servers you tried to log in with a banned acount, and you were kicked. This will happen everytime you login, because the acount information you gave will be stored. If you were banned and want to write some nice words to apologize, go to section ban appeal and give the login you were banned with.
2- You played in a another server and you downloaded a new mod, and sometimes it happens that u could not access to servers. And u should delete the mod you installed to be able to play in servers again.
This was my last answer for you. Good luck!
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
User avatar
Terminator
 
Posts: 355
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:35 pm
Status: Online

Re: KICKED FROM SERVER

Postby ZéColmeia69 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:24 pm

terminator wrote:You seem not to understand, use a translator if you do not speak english.
You did not told us the entire story.
There are 2 possibilities:
1- The last time u connected to servers you tried to log in with a banned acount, and you were kicked. This will happen everytime you login, because the acount information you gave will be stored. If you were banned and want to write some nice words to apologize, go to section ban appeal and give the login you were banned with.
2- You played in a another server and you downloaded a new mod, and sometimes it happens that u could not access to servers. And u should delete the mod you installed to be able to play in servers again.
This was my last answer for you. Good luck!
thanks for the help
ZéColmeia69
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:49 pm
Status: Offline

KICKED FROM SERVER

Postby ZéColmeia69 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:30 pm

Hello

I recently tried to log in to my account, I made a mistake in the password several times because I forgot, now I got the password but when I try to log in to the server, before I click, I get kicked from the server, and a message appears '' Server Disconected - Player Kicked ''. I would like someone to help me with this, please.

My nickname in CoD 2 is ZéColmeia69, rank 43

thank you for your attention
ZéColmeia69
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:49 pm
Status: Offline

Re: KICKED FROM SERVER

Postby Terminator » Fri Jan 24, 2020 1:11 pm

Zécolmeia, please write here the login u see in the screen before u get disconnected (yellow arrow in the picture below:)
Attachments
CoD2MP_s 2020-01-24 14-20-08-81.jpg
CoD2MP_s 2020-01-24 14-20-08-81.jpg (58.93 KiB) Viewed 1038 times
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
User avatar
Terminator
 
Posts: 355
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:35 pm
Status: Online

Re: KICKED FROM SERVER

Postby ZéColmeia69 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:27 pm

terminator wrote:Zécolmeia, please write here the login u see in the screen before u get disconnected (yellow arrow in the picture below:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtbM9YO-rOY I recorded what happens on the menu
ZéColmeia69
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:49 pm
Status: Offline

Re: KICKED FROM SERVER

Postby Terminator » Fri Jan 24, 2020 6:13 pm

LOL zécolmeia, u are making a a big mistake
U wrote ur nick name instead of the login u should put there!!!
To fix that wrong coordinates stored there, u have to edit a file, but im not sure if u will understand, so ill give u another solution: Search for the folder kingbot and delete it
run the game again, connect to server and create a new acount but never put zécolmeia as a login again.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
User avatar
Terminator
 
Posts: 355
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:35 pm
Status: Online

Re: KICKED FROM SERVER

Postby ZéColmeia69 » Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:46 pm

terminator wrote:LOL zécolmeia, u are making a a big mistake
U wrote ur nick name instead of the login u should put there!!!
To fix that wrong coordinates stored there, u have to edit a file, but im not sure if u will understand, so ill give u another solution: Search for the folder kingbot and delete it
run the game again, connect to server and create a new acount but never put zécolmeia as a login again.
man, I'm an idiot, thanks for the help and I'm sorry for my mistakes
ZéColmeia69
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:49 pm
Status: Offline

PreviousNext

Return to Support

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests

cron