help pleace help help help...

Having problems? Noticed a bug? Need to contact admin? Do it here.

help pleace help help help...

Postby Dark275K » Sat Apr 18, 2020 1:35 am

Hello, I know it is not possible, but I would like to ask you if you can help me to play cod2, I am new and I do not have a disc and I need you to help me, of course if you are so kind, to help me well, here it goes, I need you to go to your cod2 folder and just pass all the files: be careful not to pass the account files, make sure not to pass them, if there is a file there, thats personal, take it out, copy the necessary files and send it to us or email me for that they can put the staff back in their place thanks to a greeting. (I just need to copy everything from the game folder and send it to me) REALLY ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING EVERYTHING, THE (GAME) CRACK ALL NECESSARY THANKS.
Dark275K

Re: help pleace help help help...

Postby Terminator » Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:42 am

You can find everything you need by searching the web.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

terminator please accept.

Postby Dark275K » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:22 pm

hi mister sir terminator! a pleasure to see you again in this beautiful forum! I would like to contact you at my email address at [email protected] and they will send me the game files. I've been testing these call of duty2 files for at least 48 hours, but it's stupid to go through with this, Mr. Terminator. That would make me very happy since I want to play online after more than 10 years, but if you do it would make me very happy, contact me and pass me the game files, that is, the complete folder of your cod2 game read this and understand me a warm final greeting
If you accept sir, these are the steps: contact me at my email address already mentioned.

Write me and in that same message pass me all the files, either in a single message or by different messages, if you do that, you will be the best person from my point of view, thank you!
I hate my English and lots of health!
Dark275K

terminator please accept.

Postby Dark275K » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:22 pm

hi mister sir terminator! a pleasure to see you again in this beautiful forum! I would like to contact you at my email address at [email protected] and they will send me the game files. I've been testing these call of duty2 files for at least 48 hours, but it's stupid to go through with this, Mr. Terminator. That would make me very happy since I want to play online after more than 10 years, but if you do it would make me very happy, contact me and pass me the game files, that is, the complete folder of your cod2 game read this and understand me a warm final greeting
If you accept sir, these are the steps: contact me at my email address already mentioned.

Write me and in that same message pass me all the files, either in a single message or by different messages, if you do that, you will be the best person from my point of view, thank you!
I hate my English and lots of health!
Dark275K

Postby Dark275K » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:23 pm

Dark275K

Postby Terminator » Sat Apr 25, 2020 6:28 pm

No need to spam your request Dark!
U were asking about files from personal computer, not installation files which is not an innocent request
Now u ask me to send you via e-mail !!
Being helpful and not arrogant does not mean that I'm dumb.
So the topic will be locked and I warn you about such a behaviour (last warning btw)
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Return to Support