thanks for admin

Having problems? Noticed a bug? Need to contact admin? Do it here.

Evading the loss!! (splitted and moved topic)

Postby krm1 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:39 am

why i leave the game:
1- unbalanced team :when my team slow and camp alot and wait for victory.
2-when i have bad connection.
3-when i join the team lately .
4-when other team make alliances :I watched a number of players, especially admins who, making alliances against other players, agreeing between them, mocking others, and laughing sarcastically.
5-when the map is not my favorite one.
so leaving the game is not always an escape may be other thing.
thanks Captain.
krm1
Donator

Evading the loss!!

Postby Terminator » Fri Jul 03, 2020 11:58 am

Krm1,
1-I personally playing with you in the same server, everyday, and i know when a player is leaving from time to time due to lag or for something else and when it's a continuous behaviour. Hopefully u toned it down and everything seems ok, at least when im online in the same server as you.
2- You gave a complaint about admins making alinaces, you have to explain what you mean and you have to give proofs of it (demo) as soon as possible. If you have no proofs, u have to apologize and to be careful about such accusations without proofs (because I'm sure you don't have)
3- I tell you again here, that you have to finish your games and do not leave your team when it's about to lose. Also the fact that you join late it's not an excuse, because when you join the losing team and the score is for example 400 to 300, and you play And you leave when you feel that you can't win, some other players connected and were assigned to the winning team. So by leaving you make the problem bigger.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Re: Evading the loss!!

Postby krm1 » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:03 pm

about point no.2
i said what i saw many times i watched players before few weeks who played as alliance and i thought they were admin since when i said stop this shit they have muted me on chat
next time i i will send you a proof
krm1
Donator

Re: Evading the loss!!

Postby Terminator » Fri Jul 03, 2020 12:10 pm

I never saw that!!, and btw i have all the chat log, and the only mute against your acount was on 03/10, for 30 minutes, and I still have the chat log why you have been muted. If you want I can post it here.

Edit:
The admins team has not appreciated your false accusations and gives you 24 hours to give evidence, or you will be banned from the forum for 2 weeks.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

thanks for admin

Postby krm1 » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:26 am

a greeting for admins in these servers who keep the servers clean and provide a quick support and do the job well.
here to explain my previous speech about admins who have made the alliances
i have a mistake of explaining of what i said , i wanna say that some players one or two of them have an admin hat who made that alliance before few weeks or months i dint remember exactly. i canT remember the names.
so please close this subject and in future if this happens i learn how to record any violation .
thanks to captain terminator who post the thread about evading the lose.
finally i apologize for every admin who take my speech as an unintended attack!
regards
OldBlood..
krm1
Donator

Re: thanks for admin

Postby Terminator » Sat Jul 04, 2020 12:31 pm

Hi Krm1,
We have moved your posts here because you have disrupted a constructive discussion on avoiding the loss.
Please beware of unproven and baseless accusations against players and administrators in the future.
The ban on the forum will be reduced to one week, because you have "tried" to apologize: as an old player here and donor, you know that no one with an admin hat is an admin!
The ban is an administrative sanction that must be made to show forum users that we take our roles seriously and that we ensure the proper application of the rules, which exist in all forums on the Internet. This has, in fact, no effect on your gaming account.
Thank you for your understanding.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Return to Support