King Bot Mod

Having problems? Noticed a bug? Need to contact admin? Do it here.

King Bot Mod

Postby Jonny5 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 10:21 pm

First of all I would like to say a job well done on the CoD2 King Bots server. Very very awesome. I have a couple of CoD4 servers that run the BotWarfare mod along with the OpenWarfare Mod. I just recently purchased a CoD2 server and have been putting together a mod and I've been breaking my neck trying to find a good bot mod. So far no luck at all. I tried 5 different ones and they all suck. Except when I came across this server. Is there any chance of you having a basic mod of the bots only? I don't wanna steal any of your custom stuff but would love to get my grubby paws on the Bot mod part. Is there any chance of this happening? I'd be willing to pay you for it if needed.
Thanks for any help you can give me!
Jonny5

Re: King Bot Mod

Postby Jonny5 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:38 pm

I finally got the right bot mod and it runs great on my pc server. It just won't startup on my rented server. I suppose it has to do with the set dedicated "0". I see you guys found a way around that. Do you guys own your own server or something?
Jonny5

Re: King Bot Mod

Postby |KinG|X-X » Wed Nov 01, 2023 4:19 pm

All of our servers are privately own, and funded by donations through this website.
|KinG|X-X
Server Moderator

Return to Support