Password reset

Having problems? Noticed a bug? Need to contact admin? Do it here.

Password reset

Postby Spiers » Sat Dec 23, 2023 3:59 pm

Hi guys,
I hope everyone is well! My computer died and I had to replace the hard drive. I can't remember my password to log into the server since I haven't looked at it in years! I have tried the email/password recovery a few times but have not received a response yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Spiers
Spiers
Donator

Re: Password reset

Postby Extraterrestrial » Sat Dec 23, 2023 10:24 pm

Hello Spiers. If you haven't received the email, try again, even several times. In addition, make sure that you enter the email address associated with your account that you provided during registration, and not another one.
Extraterrestrial
Server Moderator

Postby Spiers » Sun Dec 24, 2023 6:23 pm

Thank you ET and Merry Christmas. I'm not sure what the issue is I'm having. I am using the same email address but am not receiving any password reset emails from Kingclan. I tried at least ten times and even checked my spam folder in case it wound up there. Any ideas for a next step? Thanks again for the help!
Spiers
Donator

Postby Extraterrestrial » Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:26 pm

A password reset issue was found and has been fixed by BadBoy. Now it should work
Extraterrestrial
Server Moderator

Postby Spiers » Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:25 pm

Hi ET. I hate to bother you again but I think there might still be a problem with the password reset. I am now getting the email to reset my password, and can reset it, but it doesn't seem to work on the servers. After I put in my new password, I still get a message stating "Invalid password." Any ideas? Thanks again ET.
Spiers
Donator

Postby Extraterrestrial » Sat Dec 30, 2023 1:01 am

Hello Spiers, don't worry at all, you are not bothering me, I'm here to help and I happy when I succeed. About your problem seems you put wrong username. Are you using the one that was specified in the email? In sent email in the begining of email is your username.
Extraterrestrial
Server Moderator

Return to Support