Kick ban...

Having problems? Noticed a bug? Need to contact admin? Do it here.

Re: Kick ban...

Postby SyED » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:11 am

i check eu3/us3 , viewtopic.php?f=13&t=85&start=290 check here , most ban are from eu3/us3.
i and spyyy play on eu2 at night, spyyy comes online.
bcz of school/work its not possible to always online.
SyED
Server Moderator

Postby Adais Li » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:34 pm

Some of my statistics may not be comprehensive, and I want to express the views of nor every admin must be online every day, as long as you have to do is to do some things online.
I just want to say some servers were snubbed, my online time, is generally no regularity, so i almost get every admin's usual online time.
During this time, I also didn't see some admins appeared in some left out of the server, usually i will search every anonymous observer, but I didn't see some account is certain admin.
I had been with a small account pay close attention to every admin, you might not know it's me, and I usually used one anonymous account to tell some admins where there is a cheater is cheating, so that you can get some information to do something.
And I spoken to every admin with different names and different accounts, and often go to some servers, but you may not know it's me.
I don't want to debate who to who wrong, just want to ask some guys to pay some attention to some severs when you are online.
And thanks a lot to anyone who would notice it next time.
Two-Mix
Adais Li
Donator

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:37 am

"And I spoken to every admin with different names and different accounts, and often go to some servers, but you may not know it's me..."

why all the secrecy?
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby Adais Li » Thu Jul 28, 2016 5:46 am

Pvt.Pantzov wrote:
"And I spoken to every admin with different names and different accounts, and often go to some servers, but you may not know it's me..."

why all the secrecy?

Actually i only want to know every admin,some guys know me,it's not very clear for me to know everything,and some may not know me,and i am not good at speaking with one stranger,so i have to do this to know somebody.
Two-Mix
Adais Li
Donator

Postby Adais Li » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:05 am

I know i broke everyone's feeling with this,i can't explain it,some are my friends,i should not do this to them,really sorry to these guys.
Two-Mix
Adais Li
Donator

Previous

Return to Support