Kick ban...

Having problems? Noticed a bug? Need to contact admin? Do it here.

Kick ban...

Postby zeal7 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:05 pm

Hi Admin.. what hepented for vot for kick me 30 min.. im not in use trinner.. player name for Zeal Win... im Changing Zeal Win Sri Lanka to kik for me.. plss.. tell me what is it...?

yester day showing window saver disconected.. im chaging my net connection.. now it's fix.. now for that..
pls read my video...
@ Zeal @
zeal7
Donator

Re: Kick ban...

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:10 am

it sounds like you got vote kicked. I've seen you play and you seemed honest when I was on the server, so perhaps it's someone abusing the vote. the sad truth is that some people, even when given just a little power, choose to abuse it. a real microcosm for life in general.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby Adais Li » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:54 am

Pvt.Pantzov wrote:it sounds like you got vote kicked. I've seen you play and you seemed honest when I was on the server, so perhaps it's someone abusing the vote. the sad truth is that some people, even when given just a little power, choose to abuse it. a real microcosm for life in general.

It feels like that i like doing something unfairly,i know i may do something wrong to this affair,i had give explaination to this player,one ever cheater always change his name and add SRI LANKA to his name,i just come back for a few days,so i don't know the situation.
I thought that guy still did it on OC sever,next time i would care about it.
Two-Mix
Adais Li
Donator

Postby zeal7 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:06 am

no im not in use cheats sume one kick for me.. now it's fix.. im' promizz im noting use cheat every day.. i'am sri lankan.. it's thruth.. but im honestly player... thax.. every one...
@ Zeal @
zeal7
Donator

Postby Adais Li » Mon Jul 25, 2016 11:16 am

I won't do it any more,and i don't need that a little power,just remove it,at least when i specrated there,two months ago,every day i spent 8 hours with this sever,and 60 percent of time specing there.
Only two guys spent a very few time keeping peace there,and u may say they will tell admin if they met cheaters,just search chatting logs of oc sever,it's fewest of all severs.
I guess some guys can't speak english or they don't know everything about it and other reasons,so when they met cheaters,they may not say it,but they can feel it.
I am not showing something,just give some guys advice.
Even though i helped many guys on every sever with different name when some guys are not online,but i won't do it any more,i won't abuse that a little power.
So pls some people with great power spend some time on some severs,and i don't need to waste my time there.
Two-Mix
Adais Li
Donator

Postby Adais Li » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:32 pm

Just have a look at oc sever now,why BLACK BIRD srilanka appears again with a 1500kills,it's a very new account,two hours is ok to get these kills.two months i am not online,why this guy suddenly appeared,i am not surprised to see it,cuz i ever saw BLACK BIRD SRI LANKA and SHAN SRI LANKA played at the same time,but the truth is that one guy used these two accounts,there are no admins on oc sever,so it gives some cheaters space,i think that is more like a performance to show something.
Two-Mix
Adais Li
Donator

Postby SyED » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:56 am

really dont know if he is the same person or not , but if he is cheating sure call vote ban , i visit all servers when i m online , but with different names.
i was spectating him but did not see him cheating.....i will keep visiting oc server.
SyED
Server Moderator

Postby Adais Li » Tue Jul 26, 2016 1:13 pm

SyED wrote:really dont know if he is the same person or not , but if he is cheating sure call vote ban , i visit all servers when i m online , but with different names.
i was spectating him but did not see him cheating.....i will keep visiting oc server.

Yes,he may not,i heard him called admin for kicking someone aimbot on EU1.I am not sure whether they are friends or same guy,but one strange thing always happen so suddenly,BLACK BIRD is like a parasites appeared .
Today i saw him again on oc sever,and still that new account,it feels like he lived for something,i never saw him the days before,but he cheated again yesterday,and i know SHAN this guy,i ever told him if he doesn't cheat again,i won't do anything,but just wait some days,i used another name to specrate him,he started using aimbot,it's worse.
Two-Mix
Adais Li
Donator

Postby Adais Li » Tue Jul 26, 2016 2:57 pm

And SyED,you did one good job as a admin,so you don't need to blame for yourself.
Just let's look at EU2,there are almost half of admins stay there most of time there,some of them ever helped me,so i should thank for them,but you guys sometimes did not do your responsibility very well,and of course,you should have this power to do what you want,you can choose where you want to play,it's your freedom,i should not say anything about it.
One admin usually active on US 1,sometimes he would have a look at oc sever,and two admins usually active on EU1,and sometimes appear on EU2,now apart from a few never appears in the game,it has been more than half of the total number(and some of them sometimes go to US2).
Just have a look at 1.3sever,some guys don't have 1.3 vesion,so it's ok.
And EU3,anyone who played there all know it appeared the most cheaters everyday,there are 3 admins there(four in history),one may appear some times in a month,and the other months may disappear at all.One ever stayed on oc sever for half an hour,and come back to US3,if i am lucky,maybe i can see one of both twice one month.
I am not blaming any admin,just want to say:some admins were trying to do one thing when they are online,but some may do nothing,it's not fair to some other admins,pls consider my words.
Two-Mix
Adais Li
Donator

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:59 am

EU3 definitely gets the most complaints for hackers. I'm usually on US1 at around this time that I am posting now. I also check in on US2, OC, EU1, and EU2. I understand what you are saying about hardly ever seeing admins. sometimes I see mayia and rarely I see Spyyy. that's about it. Syed is on lots but just not at the times I play. i think most admins are sleeping or at work/school during the times that i play.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Next

Return to Support