COD2 On W10

Having problems? Noticed a bug? Need to contact admin? Do it here.

COD2 On W10

Postby CAZADOR » Wed Aug 31, 2016 3:11 am

This has nothing to do with the game, I hope and do not bother about that ...
I need help:(
¿Someone will COD2 game runs well on Windows 10?
I tell you.
A few months ago updated Windows 7 to Windows 10, so good, install the game, everything was fine, but when I enter the game set in the graphics make it my DirectX 7 but I do not go right the game, I got in directx 7, but the game runs as if it were in directX 9 ... This in DX7 and DX9 out with graphics. high ... Now try running the game on Windows XP compatibility mode and nothing ... As I did not find solutions to this, and I restore the computer back to Windows 7 to keep playing ...

My question is:
It is that Windows 10 no longer provides support for Directx 7 or something? O my computer is flawed?

Thank you, grateful that someone would answer me and give me some solutions.
« Xan »
CAZADOR
Donator

Re: COD2 On W10

Postby spyyy » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:32 pm

i have't win x10 because this is bullshit.. so i can't tell you where is the problem , maybe try change rendering Method From Directx7 to Auto .
^7WhatsMyName^1?
spyyy
Server Moderator

Postby ibasaw » Wed Aug 31, 2016 5:54 pm

got win10 64 and the game run normally in DX9

Don't forget to run it as administrator

is there an error message ?

Do you got the last drivers and last direct X ?
ibasaw
Donator

Postby CAZADOR » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:26 am

Spy:
And try to put it in 'auto' mode and equal, me high graphics appear as if he had put the DirectX 9 ... In short, let's say the game I have everything in DirectX 9, because when I want to run in DirectX 7, appears with high graphics like DirectX 9 ... what I want is that the game is run properly on DirectX 7, with low performance graphics and better gameplay in win 10 ...

ibasaw:
No, no error message if you run the game, what happens is that when I set up the game, go to the graphics section, I see that the option comes in prefinished. Changes DirectX 7 but the game runs as if it had in DirectX 9. I made comparisons, I move the switch graphics in DX9 and if, leaving the graphics and high textures DX9 then changed it to DirectX 7 to display low graphics and the game run perfectly, but this does not happen, I have it in DX7 but the game runs as if it were running on DX9, I go to the game settings and graphics appears activated 'DirectX 7' but really the graphics run and they are DX9 ...

I will tell my computer specifications ...
RAM: 7GB
DD: 500GB
Video Card: Intel G31/G33 GMA 3100 (is that the video card is rather old, but if I run the game COD2 to perfection in the DX7 graphics, but as I say, the DX7 does not run on Windows 10, appears to me DX7 option and I put it, but I find the surprise that DX9 graphics are high ...)

I take time searching for solutions to this, and I have not found anything, so I came here to see if anyone has installed Windows 10 and play COD2 with graphics of DirectX 7 and run the game properly as it should be, with low graphics, in change me, I had Windows 10, DX7 and put him in the game appears with the graphics of DX9, high graphics, textures etc., but that's what I do not want, what I want is that the game is run in DX7 with graphics low as it does in Windows 7, because my computer is not so good to say, but if he can cum COD2 without any problem DX7 graphics ...

In fact Yes, I have all the latest drivers for your video card, and with respect to Dx, Should I have the latest version? ¿DirectX 12? ... I saw specifications of the video card and is only able to run DX9, but slow course, even so I must have the latest version of DirectX? DirectX 12?
« Xan »
CAZADOR
Donator

Postby SyED » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:51 am

i understand why u want to use dx7, i m using dx7 to get better fps bcz i dont hv a good gaming pc.
u may try run as admin and set compatibility xp - sp 3 , now try dx7 it might work, if not then dont instll win 10.
SyED
Server Moderator

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:29 am

spyyy wrote:i have't win x10 because this is bullshit.. so i can't tell you where is the problem , maybe try change rendering Method From Directx7 to Auto .

same. my computer buddies all told me not to install it.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby SyED » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:07 am

its not that bad , but it MS was collecting too much information.
SyED
Server Moderator

Postby CAZADOR » Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:58 am

Ok ... I'll do what I can, Thanks for your replies friends, especially your syed :D
« Xan »
CAZADOR
Donator

Return to Support