New game type

Do you have an idea that will improve the community/servers? Let us know!

New game type

Postby Satour » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:05 am

Hi guys, I have been playing cod since a long time now and I wanted to share this mind-thought with you :

Why don't we invent a new game type, I don't know we have many possibilities like king of the hill, Fortress, ...

It is kind of boring to always play ctf or tdm even worse dm.

I hope you liked this idea and pls give your suggestions....

Have a nice day :D
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Satour

Re: New game type

Postby WanTeDReFLeXx » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:09 pm

hey hey ,

actually a good idea :) think that would again bring some fresh wind.
I would also like snipermap :D
WanTeDReFLeXx
Donator

Postby BadBoy » Mon Nov 07, 2016 11:17 pm

One thing I always wanted to do was to create a battlefield-like gametype with tanks and planes. Issue is I could never find a map open/big enough ;(
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby Satour » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:23 am

So if some one was to design a big map, will you you be able to test a new game type ? @BadBoy
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Satour

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:28 pm

on UN we used to have a planes and tanks server. hardly anyone played it but I loved it, especially the planes. it ended up going under due to low player numbers unfortunately.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby BadBoy » Sat Nov 12, 2016 2:42 am

Satour wrote:So if some one was to design a big map, will you you be able to test a new game type ? @BadBoy

Doubt it - I don't have nearly enough time these days.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby zeal7 » Mon Nov 14, 2016 11:59 am

BadBoy | Add in new map to cod2 (Eu1 & US1) map list thanx...
@ Zeal @
zeal7
Donator

Postby iznogod » Mon Nov 14, 2016 2:18 pm

Made a cool gametype forever ago.

Basically it was TDM but with limited respawns per team. Teams could earn more respawns by picking up enemy dogtags (like the killconfirmed gametype in later cods). When your team runs out of respawns, it loses.

Never finished it though, but initial play was good (gameplay was very anti-camp), although somewhat complicated to explain to people playing.
iznogod
Server Moderator

Postby Adais Li » Tue Nov 15, 2016 5:23 pm

iznogod wrote:Made a cool gametype forever ago.

Basically it was TDM but with limited respawns per team. Teams could earn more respawns by picking up enemy dogtags (like the killconfirmed gametype in later cods). When your team runs out of respawns, it loses.

Never finished it though, but initial play was good (gameplay was very anti-camp), although somewhat complicated to explain to people playing.

Right,it's a good gametype.

So if it is possible, i will tell my teammates that one dogtag is not worth one enemy's shot, they will hold the base,and i can successfully collect all the dogtags.

But get down to business, i also came up with one new gametype, i think it will be a interesting idea.
The following:

Players can not choose any weapons at the beginning, only in front of a rocket launcher, you can only carry rocket launchers and pistols, and you can go to some locations to add rocket ammunition, the ammunition is infinite.

The players' spawn places are at some open locations,you can use rocket launcher to kill the enemies, and if you want to get the ammunition, must be to the middle of the ammunition to receive, and before that, players can use limited ammunition to stop the enemy to get ammunition or directly kill each other.

As i know, the rocket launcher is difficult to hit each other within a certain distance, the player can avoid this harm by doing a variety of actions, and when both sides do not have ammunition of the rocket launcher, you can use a pistol to fight with each other to grab ammunition. People can help each other to achieve the goal.
Two-Mix
Adais Li
Donator

Return to Suggestions