problems need to be improved

Do you have an idea that will improve the community/servers? Let us know!

problems need to be improved

Postby Adais Li » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:13 am

Recently I found some problems, so I want to put forward some Suggestions to improve the game experience.

At first,I think teammates grenades tip should be cancelled, since teammates damage was shut down, I think the teammates grenades hints for the player is a trouble, especially when there are a lot of people online, a lot of people will throw grenades.
when you are running, your teammate throw one grenade to your right,you jump to another side,and then your enemies throw another grenade to your left.You don't know where you should run, or when you jump,soneone's gun is waiting for you.
The most interesting thing is that someone throw it to your head,that's really a matter to the player.

The second:Spawn places sometimes are too close,i mean when you captured one place,you killed the players here,when you are ready to run to search for other guys,one magical force were born behind you,and shot you.
I think that's really a waste of life,even though that's good for gob-rats this map,but still need some fix,at least there needs a obstacles beside the force,or when they were born,the first sight is you,you don't know how to prevent this kind of situation.
Two-Mix
Adais Li
Donator

Re: problems need to be improved

Postby BadBoy » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:06 am

Re nades;
But that'll be making things easier? I'm personally against changing the gameplay too much from stock cod2. If you really need to tell the difference between nades, just look at their models.

Re spawn;
There is a hidden bug somewhere making them weird at the moment i think. Also re-writing spawning/spawnpoints is no small task.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Re: problems need to be improved

Postby Adais Li » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:52 pm

Thanks for telling me about that,but i am not telling the difference between them,in fact you don't have the time to watch these grenades belong to which team.

Actually the mod has been changed a lot from the stock COD2, such as high jump not fell dead....I don't think this will change a lot, I'm sorry that i am not considering too much,because I really get too little knowledge about how to make it from the web, maybe it will be very difficult, but seriouslly it will make players' play easiler,they don't need to worry about teammates' mistakes.

Or this original gameplay maybe more popular.And it's only a suggestion,it depends on your choice.
Two-Mix
Adais Li
Donator

Return to Suggestions