!Votekick !Voteban

Do you have an idea that will improve the community/servers? Let us know!

!Votekick !Voteban

Postby CAZADOR » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:43 am

Hello everyone
I surrendered an idea that may please us donors.
I wanted to know if we can not open a type of commands only to us donors like '!VoteKick' and '!VoteBan', So save a little time to do the rest haha.
My idea is that when it is done !Votekick or !Voteban, open the dialog box just like the maps, only in this case, would be the names of the players. Example:
(1) ^2:::^0CAZADOR^1:::
(2) ^8Leo
(3) ^1Assassin
(4) ^LK
And so on with the other names of the players, and pressing that number key, throw the kick or ban vote.
NOTE:
I do not say that everyone voted for the cheat player as they do on the maps, not only the names of the players appear as in the usual list and their respective number, and when the cheat's name is located, Example:
'(8) ^Kleper', 'kicks the ball or ban vote.
I said that it would be more comfortable just to put those two commands !Votekick and !Voteban and the process would be faster and that we will not escape the cheaters lol.

Well that's what I thought haha, I know it's not a great idea, but I just wanted to tell you what it looked like :D

I await your answers, Thanks :)
« Xan »
CAZADOR
Donator

Re: !Votekick !Voteban

Postby BadBoy » Tue Dec 13, 2016 7:13 am

Why not use the existing votekick/voteban menu? That provides you with a player list sorted by kills (So cheaters are easy to select). Also I don't see how your idea is faster, it takes about 4 mouse/keyboard clicks to kick someone with the current method. If a player leaves during a voteban that is in progress they will still be banned.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions