I would suggest we should legalize cheating.

Do you have an idea that will improve the community/servers? Let us know!

I would suggest we should legalize cheating.

Postby Sub0 » Fri Jul 28, 2017 12:00 pm

I see that on a daily basis this serves get's new cheaters everyday, and yet rarely there is an admin.
I think the solution would be everyone should cheat so at least everyone would be equally.
Everyone almost complains of cheaters from the morning till the evening.
From Autoaimers to Wallhackers, there is everything and almost at every given time.
If no one is to ban this cheaters at least everyone should cheat ?!
Would that not solve at least one problem ? ....
Sub0

Re: I would suggest we should legalize cheating.

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:28 am

Are you suggesting that because some people cheat, you would like to be allowed to cheat also?

Everyone would end up getting bored and quit. Most people want to play in order to improve. It's only a relatively sad few who hack.

During the times that I play MOST complaints about hackers are false, and for most of the complaints that I decide to go to in order to check, when I get to the server and ask the person who they are accusing of hacking, they just ignore my typing and it all turns out to be a complete waste of time. I've noticed that a couple of admins who are on during my playing times rarely even respond anymore. I still try to check most of them, unless it's a complaint spammer.

If even half of them turned out to be legitimate complaints, I would image that the other admins would be much more proactive in checking out complaints.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby Artorias » Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:05 pm

Yeah everyone complains about cheaters all day, but if you actually look closer, the vast majority of the accused players are just shooting well. Allowing hacking doesn't help anything.
Artorias
Donator

Postby Sub0 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 1:20 pm

This is a sarcastic thread. I am pointing out that there are many cheater's. And I am well aware that there are many good player's. I am not new on the SV and people know also that I am not a Noob. And lately there are many Autoaimers and that you cannot claim it's not a hack it's obvious. I appreciate what you do Pantzov. And I know the admins aren't responding anymore. I told kes there are a Autoaimer on, he turned the Autoaim off and still had WH on. Kes told him to turn of WH several times. But I didn't see kes kicking or banning him for atleast WH. There are the same player's on and on with different Nicknames. AtZe is also pointing the same problem out from EU3. He is a donator and has the same problems on EU3. There are no admins who could supervise the SV that's the problem ! And this is what I was pointing out to !
Sub0

Postby SyED » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:06 pm

a person who got banned twice for cheating now says allow cheating, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
SyED
Server Moderator

Postby Sub0 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 3:49 pm

Yup :D . And also when I used cheat's the reason was there had been a few also with Autoaim..... :) But good point Syed.

DarkWolf
Sub0

Postby killyou888 » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:24 pm

I also wonder why EU2 is dead for months
OKTZIERGA_Y71R
killyou888

Postby Sub0 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:15 am

I think the EU2 is dead because the SV is more and more neglected ...... But that's only how I see it.

DarkWolf
Sub0

Postby AtzeRaGGa » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:25 pm

Come to EU3 !

this server is in the last days good visited ....

i also could name many WH players that made allready to lvl 100 with wh but at least there are some

Donators online ...sometimes

AtzeRaGGa
AtzeRaGGa

I would suggest we should legalize cheating

Postby WarnerBesty » Thu Jan 17, 2019 7:06 pm

And I guess could ad, it was only one day she did this. Maybe she had a couple glasses of wine and was just playing around on the internet out of boredom?
WarnerBesty

Return to Suggestions