ban for 30 mins ?

Do you have an idea that will improve the community/servers? Let us know!

Re: ban for 30 mins ?

Postby ibasaw » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:38 pm

Don pedro wrote:Normaly an good idea .....but what is when you have People who can not lose or kick you just for fun ?

Last time someone make votban against Maxel (think you was it ibasaw) but not sure .....maxel never use any wh or aimbot ....and let the real aimboter playing

Maybe i made a mistake, this day i got very bad ping, and it look like aimbot when i saw maxel aim on me.

anyway 30 mins is too ridiculous, and servers need to be clean from cheaters
ibasaw
Donator

Postby killyou888 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:47 pm

Yeah it shouldn't be hard to fix the time. For at least 1 hour.
OKTZIERGA_Y71R
killyou888

Postby Just_iN » Tue Dec 19, 2017 5:33 am

ibasaw wrote:Maybe ban for 3 days is more efficiency.

30 mins is ridiculous and no persuiasive, and i'm fed up to play with cheaters every days....

Why, so u can ban more people for no reason? Like u did me? I am voting u out every time i see you until they remove your donor rights u abusing punk. I am not waiting again for u to voteban me for no reason. I found on forum u already have history with banning people for no reason, ingame people complain that u are jerk and votekick for no reason, just like u banvoted me out for absolutely no reason.
Ah yes, where is ss for spamming/insulting or maybe a demo? I hope they do something about you u supernoob. If u are not competent to win the game, thats no reason to kick people out.
Yes i am donor too. Do u see me abusing the vote? Or braggin about donating?
Just_iN
Donator

ban for 30 mins

Postby Timothyfug » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:35 pm

blease ban this troll on irc chat , its unhealthy for living together and existing in habbines till the ent ...
Timothyfug

Postby lanaroady » Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:54 am

AtzeRaGGa wrote:
SyED wrote:i have seen people calling vote for not typing !rtv.

Ok, thats is fucked up , but would it be atleast possible to make out of 30min 1-2-3 Hours ? redadair https://www.redadair.com

cause what happend in last time is that the "players" dont vote YES on a Tempban for a aimbot ...

i guess they do because he is in their team and they want to win , Thats fucked up if you have a hacker who always returns after 30min ban and you have to struggle to ban him again because the players dont vote yes on him ...

AtzeRaGGa

All of these types are equally be generated because of the type and hype
lanaroady

Previous

Return to Suggestions