MODERATORS

Do you have an idea that will improve the community/servers? Let us know!

Re: MODERATORS

Postby (CR4CK3DbyL1S) » Sat Jun 02, 2018 9:49 pm

Good evening ... This community is on bad roads for some time ... An ACTIVE MODERATOR is requested for each server at least and that has a fluency when speaking Spanish / English and of course identifying Hackers.

Another thing ... The All We US server is down and I can hardly play in the Europe for the LAG.

I do not know what to expect anymore ... I see every time a player with Dynamic IP and different names.

It's not for nothing but I would be a good MOD
(CR4CK3DbyL1S) -The Legend continue...
(CR4CK3DbyL1S)

Postby Col. Klink » Tue Jun 05, 2018 4:05 am

Do you need to know Spanish to identify a player using an aimbot, wall hack, no recoil?
Col. Klink
Server Moderator

Postby (CR4CK3DbyL1S) » Fri Jun 15, 2018 7:45 pm

No, to chat with the Latin Players :D
(CR4CK3DbyL1S)

Postby CAZADOR » Sat Jun 16, 2018 4:13 am

I offer myself for the position of moderator I get along well with all Latinos lol :(
« Xan »
CAZADOR
Donator

Postby naldo » Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:55 am

Hello everyone.......!!!
I'm SK-LEO from clan sniper king.
I have been playing at king-clan servers for almost 6 years and I am a fan of playing them, it is true that we need moderators who know Spanish since it is a problem not to know English and I am one of them, I use a translator for communicate with you
Maybe I'm not a candidate to be a moderator since I've been banned permanently in the past for using hack but because when I started playing for the first time I did not know that this was forbidden was a beginner and with the passage of time I learned that if you practice with your own resources and effort you can be a great played
which taught me a lot and I know how to identify a player who uses traps some of them are pro playing with wallhack and others just start and you have to be fair in that sense, and well if I would like to be a moderator I spend a lot of time playing and I always find players using tricks and just keep quiet because I can not do anything or help anyone.
Thank you anyway....
naldo

Postby (CR4CK3DbyL1S) » Sat Jul 07, 2018 6:28 pm

If you need people to come and discuss the same thing, you tell me and I tell them. It's not just my thoughts, every day we bank Aim-Botters or Wall Hackers and nobody says anything, I've already got used to beating them for so long that I've been playing with and against them.
(CR4CK3DbyL1S)

Postby Anonymus<Spartans » Sun Dec 02, 2018 7:30 pm

Hello, gentlemen moderators, hunter is a good player, and I have never seen him abuse his privileges, 4 years ago I play on his servers, and I will continue to do it, and known to many donors, but this boy, especially hunter, speaks Spanish and It's very cool on the server with the guys, sorry for the intrusion into their chat, but I wanted to say just that, greetings, from Argentina ..
Anonymus<Spartans

Previous

Return to Suggestions