MODERATORS

Do you have an idea that will improve the community/servers? Let us know!

MODERATORS

Postby (CR4CK3DbyL1S) » Thu May 03, 2018 1:58 am

The server All We US need MODERATORS to ONLY BAN at Hackers , because have +5 Hackers/day and Col. Klink only spect the US1( Server of BOTS)
(CR4CK3DbyL1S) -The Legend continue...
(CR4CK3DbyL1S)

Re: MODERATORS

Postby CAZADOR » Fri May 04, 2018 6:34 am

Crees que yo sea un buen moderador para los servidores All Weapons US & EU, Cracked (?)

Do you think I'm a good moderator for the All Weapons US & EU servers, Cracked (?)

By: Xan
« Xan »
CAZADOR
Donator

Postby (CR4CK3DbyL1S) » Fri May 04, 2018 9:46 am

Yes , but most active...The server need people like me or u of MODERATOR :D
(CR4CK3DbyL1S)

Postby spyyy » Sat May 05, 2018 7:08 am

You wish...
^7WhatsMyName^1?
spyyy
Server Moderator

Postby CAZADOR » Sun May 06, 2018 6:41 pm

Badboy or Law, If you look at this, make me moderator, please guys :lol: :cry:
« Xan »
CAZADOR
Donator

Postby (CR4CK3DbyL1S) » Mon May 07, 2018 12:27 am

I wish more control in the servers , only Col and BB is connected (And Col. Klink only play/spect in US of BOTS)
(CR4CK3DbyL1S)

Postby Col. Klink » Fri May 11, 2018 2:56 pm

I actually try to moderate all the 1.0 servers (even 1.3 servers) when I am on in the evening. CR4CK3D accuses players quite a lot and demands the Moderators to spec. Because players tend to type “hack”, “cheat” or "WH" every 7 seconds, I do not immediately spec. a player. It’s usually when I see the consistency of several different players accusing a single player that I stop my game play and join that particular server to determine if the player is actually cheating.

What CR4CK3D does not realize is that there is a protocol in place for the Moderators to record a suspected player. This is to insure that I, as a Moderator, have the necessary proof to keep that player permanently banned. So even though CR4CK3D has called me corrupt many times for not kicking/banning a player instantly, rest assured I am following this protocol.

CR4CK3D, if you feel my actions are not fast enough or a Moderator is not present, may I suggest a simple 5 dollar donation that gives you the ability to initiate a vote. Recording the player you presume to be cheating and posting is another option.
Col. Klink
Server Moderator

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Thu May 24, 2018 10:22 am

Cazador, I was advised long ago to not promote you. Sorry brother, but there is at least one admin who spoke out against you. My rules for promoting is that we all agree, or at least none of the admins have anything bad to say.

LO SIENTO.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby CAZADOR » Thu May 24, 2018 7:12 pm

How long have we been talking about saying negative things about me?
I'm going for 4 years on the servers, I already know most of the maps and their players, they identify the cheats to each of them without problem.
I just wanted the position to do what must be done, justice in the servers, I'm both in 1.0 and 1.3, and not abuse their privileges as I've seen some do ... What is needed, is a moderator active in these servers ... and that someone better that speaks Spanish and communicates with them without problems friend, since we also have Spanish speaking players ... If I would have the position, I would do what should be done as such, eliminate cheats , since they are annoying, they do not let you play any map, and even if you forbid them for 30 minutes, they come back ... and this is where you need someone, who is active ... but well ...
I only said what I think and what I would do if it were, but well, dreaming does not cost anything lol ... Their serves are great. But there are also players who speak Spanish, (I include myself) who need a moderator who communicates better with them without problem and thus remove the cheats that live on the servers.
I hate hackers since they do not let me play xD.
But hey, well, thank you :D

Have a good day Pantzov :D
« Xan »
CAZADOR
Donator

Postby Frost » Fri May 25, 2018 1:11 pm

I check all the severs threw the day when i can.
Frost
Server Moderator

Next

Return to Suggestions