Gob Rats spawn bug

Do you have an idea that will improve the community/servers? Let us know!

Gob Rats spawn bug

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Fri Nov 13, 2015 12:06 pm

just a request to fix the spawn bug on Gob Rats, where players repeatedly spawn into what can best be described as a pure slaughter area sometimes for the entire map. if you're wondering what I mean, tune in to a match on GOB RATS sometime and check out the ledge spawning area. it's great if you're on the other team because you can control it for the entire map and get like 100 - 2 K/D ratio, but if you're on the other side, about the only thing you can do is quit the map and wait for the next match.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Re: Gob Rats spawn bug

Postby BadBoy » Fri Nov 13, 2015 5:24 pm

Yeah - I know about this bug but am unable to figure out the cause off the top of my head. Will require some investigation.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:08 am

at least you are aware of it and that's a start :) it's pretty crazy, although as I wrote it's great if you are on the other team. you can run up a huge score with almost no deaths, but I don't think the Grumpy Old Bastards had that in mind when they designed it.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby chiefsmoke » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:46 pm

you know what it is, its the players who are doing it. if both sides are controlled by a team, it forces the spawning in the middle.
chiefsmoke
Donator

Postby BadBoy » Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:01 am

Fixed.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby Adais Li » Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:44 am

BadBoy wrote:Fixed.

Good news.So someone can't raise his rank fast like a rocket by spawning kills on gob-rats.
Two-Mix
Adais Li
Donator

Postby Adais Li » Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:41 pm

Since spawn kills was fixed,i had tried playing Gob-rats some times.
Bad news is that emenies' rebirth place moved too fast,every 2 minutes i would run around the whole map one lap,they are just like the guerrillas,one troop disappeared,another one appeared at one different place,bullets flying everywhere.Sometimes one emeny would appear behind me,and give me one good shoot :lol: (I almost had a nervous breakdown).
I don't like doing aerobic exercise,so i found one good idea,and chose to hide inside one big book,seeing my teammates and emenies running for fun.When the game turned to the end,i would say:good football match.It's so funny,and i started to like football.
Not bad,it's good news :roll: .
Two-Mix
Adais Li
Donator

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:48 am

looking forward to trying it now. with the bug like it was, I once had a score of 208 kills and 1 death, but I wasn't proud of it, just amused.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby iznogod » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:25 am

Adais Li wrote:Since spawn kills was fixed,i had tried playing Gob-rats some times.
Bad news is that emenies' rebirth place moved too fast,every 2 minutes i would run around the whole map one lap,they are just like the guerrillas,one troop disappeared,another one appeared at one different place,bullets flying everywhere.Sometimes one emeny would appear behind me,and give me one good shoot :lol: (I almost had a nervous breakdown).
I don't like doing aerobic exercise,so i found one good idea,and chose to hide inside one big book,seeing my teammates and emenies running for fun.When the game turned to the end,i would say:good football match.It's so funny,and i started to like football.

Play this song next time you watch your teammates run around: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
iznogod
Server Moderator

Postby Adais Li » Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:30 pm

iznogod wrote:
Adais Li wrote:Since spawn kills was fixed,i had tried playing Gob-rats some times.

Play this song next time you watch your teammates run around: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg

This music is very suitable for this game rhythm,no more choice,it would add more fun.
And i found one good music suits for JumpersHeaven servers,if you change the word king into highest point,queen into owner,it will be a interesing music loops:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGOAvwM_QAI
Two-Mix
Adais Li
Donator

Return to Suggestions