REFLEXION FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION, AND Suggestions

Do you have an idea that will improve the community/servers? Let us know!

REFLEXION FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION, AND Suggestions

Postby AccuracyPRO » Wed May 22, 2019 8:30 pm

REFLEXION

Hi all. I would like to thank the fact that on more than one occasion we have detected players with wallhacks or aimbot, or both, and we have alerted the administrators, we have had a positive response in this regard. I would like to especially thank HomerS, who is the admin with whom I have most interfered during the matches. However, I would like, in order to contribute to the prestige of this server and the health of those who prefer them, to make some suggestions, with the greatest possible respect.

It has been evident every day that some players use WallHack, and others have also opted for the use of AimBot, regardless of how obvious it can be. It is a pity to see how many wastes they are potential just by seeing their name on the top of the scoreboard. This is undoubtedly a complex issue because it is not difficult to realize that some of those who use these traps are beginners, including children who probably only want to match conditions with the most experienced. When you face people with high Rankings you do not even know how they shot you. Every time you are in your sights, they dissolve you like a drop of water and everything you try to do to them is in vain. That undoubtedly infuriates anyone who knows how to aim, and for the moment see that their own skills are multiplied by zero in front of these players. But that does not justify anything.

When I started playing war games, I started with Delta Force 1 :lol: , how much time has passed :lol: . And as an additional piece of information, I tell you that I am from Cuba, and I have only lived in Chile for 5 months. At the time I started playing Delta Force 1, 2, 3, 4, 5; playing online was something very exclusive and extremely casual because in Cuba internet arrived very, very late. We could join several friends and using network cables to confront us in games, especially DF5, the most popular in this regard. For at least two or three years, in Cuba, internal networks have been created in the country (SNET, GNTK, etc.), which installed call of duty servers in all their versions, as well as the rest of the games that are being played in the world. This was the opportunity we had to start interacting with thousands of players weekly, as experienced in the world for many years.

In these new scenarios is that we have known the excessive use of traps by players, and as the experience had just begun, it took some time to identify them, and take appropriate measures. Still, the use of wallhacks and aimbot persists due to: (1) the unscrupulousness of some players, (2) the inability of some to be able to win or be left with high scores, (3) players with very little or no experience that they want equal conditions, perhaps children, casual players, and (4) ATTENTION !!! players who feel they have been overwhelmed by those who use traps, and feel the need to equal conditions. This last reason, in my opinion, is very important. If you allow in your server that players use WallHack, Aimbot, or any other trap, you will only get your server to fill up with this type of cheats, because there are those who do it for fun, but others care about measuring their skills really, and without justifying them, but they feel that using hacks, they can equal conditions. The bans will never stop, and the pitiful thing is when within those players with traps, there are some to whom no sanction is applied, simply because they are friends of the administrators, or for any other reason. That in Cuba was frequent in some servers and, in the end, only the discontent remains, the people who really want to play leave the game, delete their games, and only achieve to incorporate more and more the cheaters, losing credibility and the true enjoyment of to play. This attacks the health of every server that tries to have a community of players like this one.

However, it would be unfair if I failed to recognize, that in the two call of Duty 2 servers, in which I have played, and that you administer, I have seen a considerable balance, which tilts the balance towards the positive, although I believe that it is not yet It's enough.

SUGGESTION

For such a reason, if you allow me, I would like to suggest something.

When one is in the middle of a game, and detects something with Wallhack or Aimbot, and is convinced of that, he immediately tries to alert. In case there is an Admin, and in turn, this Admin wants to attend to the suggestion, there is a chance that the cheating player will be seen, and a verdict will be taken for or against.

However, it happens to us daily that in many of the times when cheating is taking place there are no Admins available or they are not paying attention. Sometimes, many games go by before the alert is answered, and in many cases, these cheating players escape before they are evaluated.

And now I expose my experience: at the beginning perhaps I made the mistake of being driven by impulses. Maybe I was unfair to a player, but honestly, I think I've been unfair to just one, aka "Porieau," to whom I apologized in due time. To avoid unfair alerts, and wrong opinions, I installed a small program, but it records your screen in high quality by just pressing F9 and captures images by pressing F10. This program is the Fraps99, and it allows me to record all the KillCams that I consider suspicious, and thus I create a criterion, until now, without mistakes. I have a list of players that use, or used at one time, WallHack. Also from those who use both: WH and Aimbot. I have several of their KILLCAMS recorded, where there is no doubt about the use of traps. However, apparently, more and more other players inactivate this option in their games, which makes it impossible for the affected player to verify the way in which it was annihilated. This creates a situation of dissatisfaction because it also leaves all the responsibility to the admins to attend the alert, in case it is done, and to see the accused player. As I said, not always the availability of the Admins is immediate. Also, not always that one is convinced that someone is using these traps, and it is the case that their KillCam is deactivated, it is appropriate to leave the game to watch the player, because then the time will come when you will not be able to play and you will only devote to watch to denounce, IS CONTRAPRODUCTIVE AND FRUSTRATING !!! It's not my job to see players, but it's my right to know how they kill me in the game because that's what KillCam is for by default in Call of Duty games. And if all the players had or were forced to use this KillCam then it would be easier for everyone. False accusations will be avoided or it can be verified with more certainty who uses hacks.

First: I propose that it be established as a rule that each player has his KillCam activated, to offer the possibility of seeing his game actions in the last seconds he is shooting the affected player. While this does not guarantee that everyone sees the fact correctly, at least they increase the possibilities of issuing reasonable criteria and of having valid elements to warn of cheating.

Second: It would be great if there was the possibility of uploading the segments of the KillCam recorded to a server, even if it is temporary and with a mega limit. Sorry if this possibility exists and I do not know, but I think it would be feasible to show these KillCams recorded on which one is based to say that a player has Wallhack, Aimbot or both. Maybe an account in Google DRive, where the admin sees the segment quickly, and after being evaluated, he automatically deletes it. I do not think the issue of capacity in MB is a problem, because the KillCam is only about 5 seconds maximum and generates videos of few MB that can be compacted in any converter like FormatFactory, and reduced to less than 5 MB, maintaining an acceptable quality for your evaluation.That is, one leaves the post with the alert, or in the middle of a game the alert is made, and it is possible to upload the video instantly. Some or many may or may not want to do this. It is not obligatory to take the job. But in my case, I am interested in playing healthily, without being run over and without being subjected to ridicule, as is usual in many of those who use hacks. Since they are not satisfied with having the advantage with traps, but they rub it on your face by offending you and provoking you with messages and stupid chats.

Openly, I tell them that I am willing to collaborate at this level if you Admins provide me with the conditions. Addressing the suggestions above will undoubtedly raise the quality of the meetings on the servers that you manage.

To be honest, ;)

AccuracyPRO
AccuracyPRO
Donator

Re: REFLEXION FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION, AND Suggestions

Postby HomerS » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:43 am

AccuracyPro,

All your observations in the Reflexion section are accurate, and I agree with them. Regarding your suggestion, the kill cam is a good tool to alert you to the possibility of a cheat, but relying on it completely is flawed. As a scientist, you are aware of the concepts of true positives, true negatives, false positives, and false negatives. Relying solely on the kill cam can give you a false positive. This is why I have to spend a good amount of time speccing, to look for the true negatives along with the positives.

When you look at the kill cam, what you might see is a player sighting up just before he rounds a corner to kill you. This leads you to think that he is looking through the wall and knows you are there before he can see you. If you were to spec that player for awhile, you might see that he almost always sights up before he rounds that corner, even when there is nobody there. He does this because he knows he spawn point is currently near there and there is likely to be an enemy there. I do that myself at certain corners of Toujane. Sometimes there is a player there, sometimes not. If you spec him and see that he always does this, this tells you he is not wallhacking. The killcam doesn't show you that. You may also see that the compass is showing him that there is an enemy near there or not, and that influences whether or not he sights up. The same thing is use of sound. Does he hear somebody there before he rounds the corner. The truest negative is when he rounds the corner, doesn't sight up, and is killed by an enemy waiting there that he would have seen if he had a wallhack. I often see this when speccing long enough, telling me there is no wallhack.

You have to spec for awhile to determine if he is using wallhack as his cue, or using the compass, sound, or knowledge of spawn points as legal cues. The killcam is just an indication that further speccing is warranted.
HomerS
Server Moderator

Re: REFLEXION FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION, AND Suggestions

Postby AccuracyPRO » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:47 am

Hi Homers, thanks again for your response. As always you are very professional in this.
I totally agree with everything you tell me. In fact, I try to have several KillCams from the same player or from the same NickName, because a player may use different NickNames to play.

As I have mentioned on other occasions, I have a YouTube channel that is strictly personal. No one has access to my uploaded videos. In this channel I have multiple KillCams, where in many of them it is more than evident. I have not shared these videos for several reasons: (1) the King-Clan server was offline for a month; (2) Some of the players that I have recorded there is no doubt that they have WH, Aimbot, or both, since they are shooting through walls, bushes, in more than one repetition, what happens is that some of them never I have seen them playing more, but I would like you to see them because they may be false names; and (3) I want to be sure you want to see them. I do not want to make any commitment to you to give Ban to anyone. As I told you in a private message I sent you, my intention is not to bother or persecute these, but to contribute, if you wish, to control them, because it is very annoying to see how they blatantly cheat you.

On the other hand, I want to remind you that while the KillCam are deceptive, they are also direct evidence of the precise moment where someone uses it. What I think a person should not be based on just one. Now, some of those who use Wallhack and aimbot do so through consoles that allow them to activate or deactivate the Cheats during the game, that is, the person may be using wallhack or aimbot only at specific times. You can also moderate or regulate the intensity of the aimbot, for example, and the radius of fire, that is, even if you shoot with a meter of error, the shot is as effective as if it had shot you right in the target. When a person during the game alerts you to someone cheating, the cheat can be deactivated and you can not detect it during the time you expect it.

Finally, yesterday I made an alert about a player using Aimbot, with alias Bi.LY. Sorry if you were not convinced by my arguments. I just want to add that your level two days ago was 40, and now it's over 50. I've seen him play several days in a row, and his peephole on the MP44 has almost no recoil and I still think he has moderate aimbot (this is the video: https://youtu.be/_Zl81WWE4l4).

Thanks Homers, Best Regards

Thanks Homers, Best Regards
AccuracyPRO
Donator

Return to Suggestions