Roman God's Two Cents

Do you have an idea that will improve the community/servers? Let us know!

Roman God's Two Cents

Postby RomanGod » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:53 am

Note that these are Roman God's suggestions -- please read diligently.

1. New maps/gametype!
It would be fun to have some fresh maps in the server. Please let me know if you would like to see my maps or have me make one so we can load it up and play sometime in the server. Also, I think Zombies or bash only would be a great new gametype to have available as a nomination, especially in some of the maps I already have ( I used to map for nL.zombies ).

2. Any way to have a rank higher than general? Maybe add a special icon for elite players like myself.

3. Add blood!

4. Little flags from the country you are from next to your name on the leaderboard. That would be cool.

Roman God
United States of America
RomanGod

Re: Roman God's Two Cents

Postby spyyy » Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:04 am

Well 2 and 4, a good idea Roman. I have nothing against , if it were possible. but for maps and game types , I disagree. I do not think that our players will like it, It's too childish, there are other servers with zombies and custom maps. This is just my opinion
^7WhatsMyName^1?
spyyy
Server Moderator

Postby RomanGod » Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:32 pm

spyyy wrote:Well 2 and 4, a good idea Roman. I have nothing against , if it were possible. but for maps and game types , I disagree. I do not think that our players will like it, It's too childish, there are other servers with zombies and custom maps. This is just my opinion

Thanks. However if players were allowed the option, they could choose for themselves whether or not to play zombies/or a custom map. It really is a fun gametype and a clan would look very good if it incorporated all gametypes!

Roman God
USA
RomanGod

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Sun Jan 03, 2016 1:53 am

I like #2. I've thought in the past that it would be good to have elite ranks. ex: when they hit rank 100, rank 200, etc...

even super elite for people that get to rank 500 or even rank 1000. we don't have anyone there yet, but that's why it would be elite.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby BadBoy » Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:20 am

#2 & #4 are impossible due to engine limits. We are using the maximum amount of custom head icons and scoreboard icons. Adding more will result in crashes.

Zombies - no.

I already answered your question regarding maps - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=570
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby RomanGod » Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:26 pm

BadBoy wrote:#2 & #4 are impossible due to engine limits. We are using the maximum amount of custom head icons and scoreboard icons. Adding more will result in crashes.

Zombies - no.

I already answered your question regarding maps - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=570

Why not zombies?

If I complete a custom map today, can you upload it to the server for play? It would be exciting to have a fresh map as soon as allowable.

RG
RomanGod

Postby BadBoy » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:23 pm

RomanGod wrote:Why not zombies?

Because it's been done to death and there are already servers that do it much better than I could.

RomanGod wrote:If I complete a custom map today, can you upload it to the server for play? It would be exciting to have a fresh map as soon as allowable.

RG

Probably not. A good quality custom map would take longer than a day. I'm not looking for shitty maps with little to no creativity or style.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby RomanGod » Sun Jan 03, 2016 11:15 pm

BadBoy wrote:
RomanGod wrote:Why not zombies?

Because it's been done to death and there are already servers that do it much better than I could.

RomanGod wrote:If I complete a custom map today, can you upload it to the server for play? It would be exciting to have a fresh map as soon as allowable.

RG

Probably not. A good quality custom map would take longer than a day. I'm not looking for shitty maps with little to no creativity or style.

I meant my previous maps that ive already made, but fair enough. Most of my maps are zombie maps and really jnteresting and fun. However, if zombies is not an option, i'll work on a tdm map and let you know if I finish one.

Please let me know if you change your mind about zombies!

RoMaN GoD
RomanGod

Postby raslabuha » Tue Jan 05, 2016 5:41 pm

http://www.moddb.com/mods/omaha-dog-green
possible that mod on multiplayer? :O
raslabuha

Postby BadBoy » Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:28 am

raslabuha wrote:http://www.moddb.com/mods/omaha-dog-green
possible that mod on multiplayer? :O

Singleplayer...