New encourage to being donator, vote privilige less useful

Do you have an idea that will improve the community/servers? Let us know!

New encourage to being donator, vote privilige less useful

Postby Extraterrestrial » Sun May 24, 2020 6:34 pm

Hi, day after day I see more and more players with hats, so I think the number of donators increase, since last time. If my observation is right and trend would persist, it’s bode bright future of servers. Donators have some privileges – hats and vote ban and vote kick. Votes is very good and useful idea, but usually are useless, because some admin is almost forever. So, to encourage being a donor, I think will be good limit number of nominations of maps, for example for a few by 12 hours(not 2, but for example 5,6). Hardly anyone nominates all the time, just a few times,so it would not be a very noticeable limit. If someone would be nominate without limit, will make donation. I thought about it, because the privilege of votes is becoming less and less useful, so I think there should be something instead.
Extraterrestrial
Server Moderator

Re: New encourage to being donator, vote privilige less usef

Postby Extraterrestrial » Sun May 24, 2020 6:39 pm

Of course, not privilige instead privilige in the literal sense, but add new privilige.
Extraterrestrial
Server Moderator

Re: New encourage to being donator, vote privilige less usef

Postby Terminator » Sun May 24, 2020 8:08 pm

Hi ET,
Thank you for your suggestions
I agree that admin presence has made votes useless, but not having an admin online and suffer to collect votes to ban cheaters is very painful.
I agree also that we should think about some other privileges to encourage people to donate.

Best regards.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Return to Suggestions