New Ranks

Do you have an idea that will improve the community/servers? Let us know!

New Ranks

Postby Mad Scientist » Mon May 25, 2020 7:25 am

Hello. I have been thinking for some time, once you reach rank 55 you reach the general rank. I have been thinking what if we had more ranks, Like Major General or Lieutenant General? I mean one star badge can be used for Brigadier General, 2 star badge for Major General and... I really think Rank 55 is too early to reach the general rank.
Mad Scientist
Donator

New Ranks

Postby Talek » Mon May 25, 2020 10:45 am

Hello Mad Scientist,

Thank you for your suggestion. I had basically the same idea, here is a link to my topic and BadBoy's answer: https://king-clan.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6265.

See you in the game.
|KinG|Sgt.Talek
Talek

Re: New Ranks

Postby Mad Scientist » Tue May 26, 2020 8:25 am

Yes, I saw your topic there. So let's try another suggestion. Suppose you are rank 1. If u play a couple of hours, you can easily reach rank 20 or even more. So what if, those who are between rank 1 to 30, are still private? This way, you can reach the general rank in Levels 300 or higher.. i think it is better if it gets harder. As u have said Talek, it encourages players to play, many of the players told they were playing only to reach higher ranks.
Mad Scientist
Donator

Re: New Ranks

Postby Terminator » Tue May 26, 2020 10:28 am

In my opinion, ranks beween 1 to 30 should not change. Rapid progression at the start is a very smart choice, it gives beginners the feeling of improving, and it helps to encourage them to return to play on the servers.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Return to Suggestions