Friendly Grenade Danger Indicators

Do you have an idea that will improve the community/servers? Let us know!

Friendly Grenade Danger Indicators

Postby Mad Scientist » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:27 pm

Hello and good day to everybody. I don't know if it is possible or not, pls remove friendly grenade indicators. they are not going to kill us anyway,, but sometimes we just run for no good reason and end up getting killed. if this is possible, I think many players will appreciate it. Thank you very much!
Mad Scientist
Donator

Re: Friendly Grenade Danger Indicators

Postby Extraterrestrial » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:18 pm

Hi, I agree with Mad, game will be more clear and friendly grenade indicator is bad idea. Persinaly I would to remove all granades indicators also enemy indicator. I don't understand idea of grenades indicators, like there aren't indicator of campers or players with panzshereck in gob rats 2 map. In game are some facilitation like posibility jumping from the highest, bullets don't hurt comrades etc. So I think should be add some dificulty, and I think grenades indicator is at least strange. In my opinion, any grenade indicator don't add more balance in game. Balance is fact, that everybody have grenades and only 1 or 2. Players would just have to notice the grenade or hear its sound. That there would be no confusion, because there are many players, it would be good if everyone had only one grenade. See you.
Extraterrestrial
Server Moderator

Postby Terminator » Sun Jun 14, 2020 12:48 pm

Mad suggested warning the player if the grenade is friendly or enemy, and that's a good idea. Maybe making enemy grenades in red would be a great idea. Only Badboy can tell us if this would be possible, because Cod2 has many restrictions and limits in coding, and I saw that we have reached these limits a long time ago.
Attachments
CoD2MP_s 2020-06-14 13-53-04-86.jpg
CoD2MP_s 2020-06-14 13-53-04-86.jpg (206.83 KiB) Viewed 9289 times
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby Mad Scientist » Mon Jun 15, 2020 5:24 am

Yes thank you Termi. I think changing the icon of grenade indicators is possible, because i saw in some servers that they replaced the classic cod2 grenade indicator with colorful cod4 indicators.. still, i don't know if it is possible to change the icons of only enemy grenades,,, anyway thank you Termi and other admins who are trying to make the server better everyday!
Mad Scientist
Donator

Return to Suggestions