Problematic vote ban

Do you have an idea that will improve the community/servers? Let us know!

Problematic vote ban

Postby Extraterrestrial » Wed Aug 12, 2020 1:38 pm

Hi, last time lots of players overuse his priviliges and ban or kick innocent players. Now admins are acitive by most of time. Ban and kick priviliges are less useful, but I think not at all. It's impossibile to admins are active 24h, so I think voteban is sometimes helpful. I suggest that donators have only right do vote ban for aimboters, not wallhackers. Also they should get fedback on email after their donation about it, when they can do vote ban, with short movie like aimbot lookks like, and short info about other priviliges- vote mute and kick. Also after donation in forum, should show up info about fedback email includs explanation their priviliges.
Extraterrestrial
Server Moderator

Re: Problematic vote ban

Postby dunstan » Wed Aug 12, 2020 8:59 pm

I believe these privileges are quite useful ET, along with great effort of our admins to keep this server clean... I think the abuser has to be reported directly instead of reducing privileges of other "responsible" donators :ugeek:
dunstan

Postby Terminator » Wed Aug 12, 2020 11:13 pm

Sometimes we meet an abuser, who makes us question the whole voting system. But fortunately several responsible donators are a precious help to clean up the servers, and remind us by their efforts that the system is fine.
Please report any abuse relating to votes, and we will intervene in time to resolve any issues that may arise.
On the other hand, ET is right about the information that must be communicated to donors regarding the use of privileges.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby Mad Scientist » Thu Aug 13, 2020 8:23 am

I think donators should report whenever they use vote ban or vote mute. They should give admins reasons for their actions toward any player. But I don't think reporting vote kick is necessary, because most of the times it is not about a player cheating or sth like that. For example, for me that i play most of the times on All wep servers and me and other players know each other well, i or other donors use vote kick when sb is interrupted and his interruption is ruining our game. We use that a lot, so reporting those i think should be a drag.
Mad Scientist
Donator

Return to Suggestions