All weapons server in 1.3??

Do you have an idea that will improve the community/servers? Let us know!

All weapons server in 1.3??

Postby Mad Scientist » Sat Sep 05, 2020 12:50 pm

Hello all.. I have been thinking that we don't need US2 or US all wep server.. it is empty all the times and u can hardly find an american player who wants to play in US all wep server (well i said hardly because i only saw X-X play in there). So my suggestion is to remove that server and add a US or EU all wep server in ver 1.3. 2 all wep servers for 1 version is unnecessary i think.
Mad Scientist
Donator

Re: All weapons server in 1.3??

Postby Terminator » Sat Sep 05, 2020 1:09 pm

Hi Mad,
Last year when the master server was down, EU3 was turned into an allwep server for months. But we had to bring back bots when we saw it was empty most of the time. People prefer our bot servers.
https://king-clan.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=6084
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Re: All weapons server in 1.3??

Postby Mad Scientist » Sun Sep 06, 2020 4:37 am

I remember when u did that. But I did not said to change EU3 to an allwep server... I am asking if removing US2 from ver 1 and moving it to ver 1.3 is possible,, maybe not immediately but whenever it can be done... I think if you US2 completely still it is good because it is really unnecessary.. as you know that was a mere suggestion so if it isn't possible or you think it is not a good one, you can just ignore it! Tnx.
Mad Scientist
Donator

Return to Suggestions