I have a suggestion, would you agree? I don't know from the

Do you have an idea that will improve the community/servers? Let us know!

I have a suggestion, would you agree? I don't know from the

Postby Trinity » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:23 am

Something happened when I went into spectator mode. I watched the player Alexander dido yesterday.
It would be better if the kill cam was turned off. I think there is the Ghost thing, when he dies, who can see where and the place. I don't know, it can cause friction between them that will disturb the peace. It may be unpleasant, I don't know... We may disagree. If you come up with an idea, we can discuss and solve the issue.
In my own opinion, whether it's a Twitch streamer or a computer gamer, I know that being ghosy is a bad thing.

Note: We are talking about the summary kill cam for short. For those who don't understand!
Trinity
Trinity

Re: I have a suggestion, would you agree? I don't know from

Postby |KinG|X-X » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:28 pm

The kill cam allows ordinary players to help spot cheaters. We understand that you can watch the kill cam to get an idea of where a person was killed from, however, it would be much harder to detect hacks without them.

|KingAdmin|X-X
|KinG|X-X
Server Moderator

Postby Trinity » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:22 pm

You can watch from spectator mode, right?
the other way around will be to find the location of the location and ghosting it.
Trinity
Trinity

Postby Talek » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:12 pm

Killcam is a common thing that is part even of the latest FPS games. I've never had a problem with it since I've been playing games. I understand what you're talking about, but I think I can say for sure that the killcam will remain on our servers.

It's a good tool to catch someone cheating - or - not cheating. If players used killcam more, we wouldn't have that much false accusations. I also take it as a good tool for learning from other players. Yes, the player can go to the spectate and achieve practically the same result, but some prefer the killcam, because they do not have to "disconnect" from the game to see how someone killed them and what tactics he/she used.
|KinG|Sgt.Talek
Talek

Postby Trinity » Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:01 am

Talek wrote:Killcam is a common thing that is part even of the latest FPS games. I've never had a problem with it since I've been playing games. I understand what you're talking about, but I think I can say for sure that the killcam will remain on our servers.

It's a good tool to catch someone cheating - or - not cheating. If players used killcam more, we wouldn't have that much false accusations. I also take it as a good tool for learning from other players. Yes, the player can go to the spectate and achieve practically the same result, but some prefer the killcam, because they do not have to "disconnect" from the game to see how someone killed them and what tactics he/she used.

Okay, I got it. talek cheating etc event.
Let me give an example: Gobrats map, you are in the game. you have the sniper in your hand. You hid on the edge of the boxes. You killed any Computer player. The deceased will find the place where Kill Cam is hiding and go to press it. I mentioned the disadvantage of it.

I have an idea. For example, someone cheated. By watching the spectator mode, you can take the player as a demo. Does it make sense?
As I said otherwise, it seems to me that an unpleasant event will happen. Watching how he died and raiding that place, revenge. He will watch that person and he will take revenge. It looks like there will be a fight. There must be another way Talek I agree with you 100%. I am a person against cheating. I've never played any cheats. I say it sincerely. As I said, the Ghost thing is what I call: You are a broadcaster on Twitch, for example. You broadcast to the screen, you play games with the guys. That person finds your place on Twitch after watching you. like that. Kill cam, same thing!
Trinity
Trinity

Postby |KinG|X-X » Thu Aug 05, 2021 12:18 pm

It is unfortunate that some players use this feature to do such things. I generally bypass the kill cam by pressing F. It allows me to play more and watch less. However, if I notice that a player is repeatedly killing me, I tend to watch the cam to see if they are cheating, if I notice that there may be a possibility of cheating, then I go to spectator mode, where I evaluate the player. Without the kill cam, people would have to leave and re enter the game many times to spectate someone. This would throw the balance off in the game. Upon re entering, players may be placed on the opposite team that they were previously on. This would create more imbalance of the game. So we will keep the kill cam and let it be. I think enough has been said by multiple admins on this subject. The kill cam will stay.

|KingAdmin|X-X
|KinG|X-X
Server Moderator

Return to Suggestions