Please remove CTF mode from the 1.0 server

Do you have an idea that will improve the community/servers? Let us know!

Please remove CTF mode from the 1.0 server

Postby lss92 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:24 pm

CTF mode doesnt add nothing better to the gameplay, people here dont know how to play ctf good, they play like if it was tdm and it sucks, CTF mode belongs to 3.1 when people know how to play and it is fun, also people when vote for a next map they all vote for the first option, so always the first option is ctf, please we want only tdm and dm modes, also I suggest you to put a limit for how much people will play the server, because it is so much spam and zero fun, laggers everywhere, need a spam protection/mute players in the chat, there are so much spanish speakers and they are annoying, also we need people to ban racist people
lss92

Re: Please remove CTF mode from the 1.0 server

Postby SyED » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:02 am

CTF is only on allweapon eu2/allweapon us2 server.
but both server hv dm,tdm,ctf options.
if u want to play only dm,tdm u can play on eu1/us1/oc1 server.
you can use !nominate command to select ur desired map on top while vote start.(use !commands to see available commands)
and we mute racist peoples.if someone talking in their native language that should not be a problem.
SyED
Server Moderator

Postby sirplayer » Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:07 pm

Im from Argentina, and I speak English and Spanish , Im also a moderator , only racist people have problems with that, usually they are muted.
sirplayer
Server Moderator

Postby lss92 » Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:00 pm

oh thank you, this !Nominate command is very usefull! Regards!! I'm glad you people are monitoring well the servers, sorry for generalizing the spanish speakers and people with high ping, I think they're are ok, at least dont be racist or saying things against other people religion
lss92

Postby Bob » Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:53 pm

edit: removed comment.
this subsection of the forum is meant for people to give suggestions on what they think will improve the server or the game. if you disagree with the suggestion, that's fine, but please keep things civil.

- Pantzov
Bob

Return to Suggestions