Ban Abuse

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Ban Abuse

Postby REDKILLER » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:46 am

hi,
terminator abused power and banned my id,
because my id has high maxstick...
..........please unban my id.
REDKILLER

Re: Ban Abuse

Postby REDKILLER » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:23 am

quick replay me admins
REDKILLER

Postby Terminator » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:28 am

Hi redkiller,
Im really thankful that u wrote to clarify the issues to you and all your friends
u are talking about the acount: sajjad123. This acount is used by several players, you said its yours, but IND viperclub said also its his acount, and Dj also using it from time to time.
The same issue was encountered with the acount; style and was banned by Badboy for being stolen and the owner is bein unknown.
I began to investigate about you since the day i knew the acount style was stolen:
U are playing in a cybercafe, you and your fiends, u are here with player names:
Redkiller
Viperclub
Captain America
Aditya
Squad DJ
and many others
U are using acounts that seems belonging to no one, they are givin to you there in that cyber to play with.
I warned your friends and i had a long discussion with them ( I still have screen shot of the discussion). They promised to change passwords and to play with one acount for evry one. But it seems that u are all still playing with that acount "sajjad", because you want to use acounts with high stats.
Today i found you in server US2, u were trying to boost the acount max streak artificially, one of you is idle and the other is soothing him in his head, when u are out of bullets u switch teams to refill weapon also artificially!!
I saw u had reached about 360 max streak!!
So what should i do with a stolen acount (or at least an acount with an unknown owner) that is shared between many users ans the stats are inflated artificially???
If u have another solution to suggest other than the ban please let me know!!
Also the problem is bigger than this, u are using other high ranked acounts with the same way:
sam
sajjad123
krishna
nagraj
rest1
pubg1
ddl2
oggy123
Cptomkar
and many other with low ranks.
Also, it seems thats your acount in the forum is also shared, u just logged in forum chat now to tell me that you are not redkiller and to insult me!!:
(11:08:15) REDKILLER: (murmure) termi
(11:08:23) REDKILLER: (murmure) termi its viper
(11:08:27) REDKILLER: (murmure) replay me
(11:09:26) REDKILLER: (murmure) fuck u
(11:09:42) REDKILLER: (murmure) madrchod
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby Terminator » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:46 am

I forgot to tell you that i also "abused power" to ban one of your shared acounts in the forum with name afraidi savanur, after logging in forum chat with Badboy name and after recieved complaints that you tried to have high ranked players acounts information:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rW6wQ ... uzTmWoYgfr
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby Terminator » Fri Oct 25, 2019 8:34 am

Every one should create his own acount with his own mail adress, while playing in a public computer there are tools that help you to protect your acount to be used by other, its one of the good features introduced with the new release.
In news section u will see that Badboy wrote:
"There is now a "Remember me?" checkbox in the login menu, which forgets your login credentials if left unticked. This is useful for those playing from a public computer, because the next person to use it won't be able to login to your account without knowing your username & password."
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby HomerS » Sat Nov 09, 2019 8:40 pm

The rule is, one account is ONLY used by one person, and that person is NOT allowed to give his password to anybody else. NO ACCOUNT SHARING. Also, you must UNCHECK the REMEMBER ME box when you login if you are playing in a cyber cafe or on a computer that other people also use. If anybody is caught using somebody else's account, that account will be BANNED, no exceptions. It is easy enough to create your own account. If any of you have had an account that you use banned for this reason, your ONLY option is to create a new account.

This rule also applies to forum accounts, one account is ONLY used by one person. No sharing accounts. Shared accounts will be deleted.

There are good reasons for these rules. I am not going to get into the problems we have had before we started enforcing them.
HomerS
Server Moderator

Return to Complaints