Why was I just kicked for one day?

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Why was I just kicked for one day?

Postby peasant » Sat May 14, 2022 1:26 am

Message: PLayer kicked. Go to spec & Rejoin Wh. Length: 01 day, 00 hour, 00 minute

I joined a game in progress, happened to be leading team (1 player vs. two). Less than 10 seconds in (after being naded upon spawning), I went to spec thinking I had left the stove on, cooking perogies. Within 10 seconds, rejoined the same team and played to a win. No rule was broken.

After the game ended, the kick screen was presented.

Clearly a Beave Biden move to somehow retaliate. Sad.
peasant
Donator

Re: Why was I just kicked for one day?

Postby peasant » Sat May 14, 2022 2:41 am

ABSOLUTE JOKE!

Jump to spec for SECONDS, from (and back onto) a WINNING TEAM, and get kicked !!!!!!!!!!

WTF?

Time to re-teach admins on the basics of policing these servers. Beave Biden, specifically.
peasant
Donator

Postby Terminator » Sat May 14, 2022 6:14 am

Go to spect for a few seconds and join could be used by some players to know the exact location of enemies on the map.
I know you didn't do it for a purpose, but any other player/admin, who doesn't know you very well, might think you did it for an advantage in the game.
That's why (even if you didn't do it intentionally) we can't blame an admin if he decided to take care of it.
PS: Please do not use this "Biden" here or in the game chat. You know we do not tolerate admins or players being disrespected or harassed
Regards.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Postby peasant » Sun May 15, 2022 10:42 pm

A subpar player, now an admin, who holds a grudge should know not to have done what he did.

The game is advertised as 17+. Intelligent and responsible adults do not abuse power.
peasant
Donator

Postby Terminator » Sun May 15, 2022 10:53 pm

He's a good admin and already helps a lot, skills aren't that important to us, and we don't have immature or irresponsible admins.
Topic locked...
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Return to Complaints