Hackers on 1.3 Europe Server

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Postby Don King Miguele » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:42 pm

Talek puts me on fire at deathmatch carentan while camping. when I ask why he only does it with me, he says he doesn't need to explain it to me. I asked him why camping was not allowed and he just didn't say to me. I asked him if that wasn't racist? Request for clarification why camping is not allowed only with me??
Don King Miguele

Re: Hackers on 1.3 Europe Server

Postby Talek » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:49 pm

You are not camping, you are trolling. Every time you play DM Carentan, you sit the whole game in that one corner where players have ABSOLUTELY no chance to fight back and bash them over and over again.

This is what you call "camping"? No, this is just ruining the game/match. Since this has been discussed many times, I watch that corner every time this map is being played and if players abuse this position, I burn them. Fortunately, there is not many players who do this. Basically just you.
Last edited by Talek on Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|KinG|Sgt.Talek
Talek

Postby Talek » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:51 pm

Btw, I told you NOT TO GO IN THAT CORNER like 100 times??? And you never listen, so...
|KinG|Sgt.Talek
Talek

Postby Don King Miguele » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:45 pm

what does my brother have to do with it? I hope that you look at this objectively as an admin. I always thought that everyone is treated the same on the server but that doesn't seem to be the case with you
Don King Miguele

Postby Talek » Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:11 pm

I don't think this needs any further comment.
|KinG|Sgt.Talek
Talek

Postby Don King Miguele » Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:13 pm

ok but other players do the same..look next time players like Billy the kid or Kalacs etc....and why did you delete your remarks about my brother?
Don King Miguele

Postby Talek » Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:17 pm

Because I realized I don't want to be like you. =-) And as I said, you are currently abusing this position - if I see someone doing the same, I will warn them or use the !burn command and unlike you, they will stop coming to this position.

This is my last answer. If you don't like it, you can go play elsewhere.

EDIT #1 one more time - YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED MANY TIMES ABOUT THIS AND YOU STILL ABUSE THIS POSITION.
EDIT #2 Btw, do I burn you on other maps while you are camping (which you do almost constantly)? Sure, NO.
Last edited by Talek on Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
|KinG|Sgt.Talek
Talek

Postby Don King Miguele » Fri Jan 27, 2023 4:19 pm

for me you are the best admin...
Don King Miguele

Postby Terminator » Fri Jan 27, 2023 5:30 pm

Hi Miguele,
We don't have a problem with camping in general, because it's part of the game. But in some maps, we are careful about people who abuse it.
To avoid getting into trouble (like what happened to you today), players should avoid hard camping in certain locations:
1- This spot in carentan dm recorded in the video (You see it looks ugly and unfair)
2- Ladders and teleports on rat maps.
3- Flack Canon in mp_chelm.

About your question why only you and not the others:
Some players have been asking why we don't mute/kick/tempban etc. people who did the same offense for which they were punished.
The answer is that:
1- Punishments and commands are hidden from other people, so you won't know if it happened with other players. Only admins know that.
2- Most players understand that they shouldn't do, again, the offense they were warned for, but when we see someone who has been warned and experienced enough on the servers doing the same again and again, we will not argue with him.

About your issue with Talek:
We are humans playing an online FPS game that brings people together from everywhere. Different ages, cultures, etc. Misunderstandings can arise. communication problem too...
But there are rules that apply, and people who apply them and everything is transparent and recorded on the servers (chat, commands, punishments etc.). So basically you can't sue someone when you break the rules. If you were innocent and didn't do something that should be addressed, we would have supported you.
Saying that Talek is the best admin in a way that means otherwise is not tolerated. Admins volunteer their time and energy to keep these servers alive, fair, and clean. And Talek has done too much for these servers.

Now, I believe everything seems clear to anyone reading this, and should be clear to you too, and I see no reason to keep this thread open for further comment.
|KinG|Cpt.Terminator
Terminator

Return to Complaints