Be serious admins

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Be serious admins

Postby Krakes » Sat Dec 23, 2023 11:58 pm

I love using taunts if the admins don't like it change parameters rcon.
Let them play in peace, please... :mrgreen:

Expulsions or bans must be if the player uses bugs or cheats
Krakes

Re: Be serious admins

Postby Extraterrestrial » Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:53 pm

Anyone can use voice messages as long as he doesn't spam with constant use. Spamming taunts is very irritating to others and many times players complained about this type of behavior. Btw there are different banable situations not only hacking or glitching.
Extraterrestrial
Server Moderator

Postby Krakes » Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:48 pm

I think you didn't read me. If I can use mocks all the time then let me do it, otherwise change the rcon parameters.
Krakes

Postby |KinG|X-X » Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:02 pm

Use them less. It is inconsiderate to the ears of other players to hear nothing but taunts for the entire gameplay. Use them less or lose the privilege of playing on our clean enjoyable servers.
|KinG|X-X
Server Moderator

Postby Krakes » Mon Jan 08, 2024 2:30 am

Do you think that response from a moderator is worth it? If you don't like it, do you leave?
I insist again, if it seems inconsiderate to you that the ears of other players hear nothing but mockery throughout the game, then modify the parameters from rcon if you think necessary.

I've been playing on their servers for 4 months. Only 2 times in 120 days have I been told this is annoying...even statistically the people who are bothered by it are in the minority...please! It's great that they make fun of each other and that the other party can respond. Don't hurt a game as fantastic as this. The servers as they are are great. The problem is some of his decisions. Let them play in peace. thank you.
Krakes

Postby BadBoy » Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:24 am

Constantly spamming taunts is disallowed. Just because you can do it does not mean you should. If it continues I will nerf it so it cannot be spammed nonstop.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Postby Krakes » Tue Jan 16, 2024 4:00 am

Excellent. We agreed. I can do it and spam is not disabled in rcon. A total shame if the final resolution of the gms is to enable spam since it is very fun and I see more and more players happy with it. The number of people who are bothered by it is minimal, that's why I made this post because of how absurd it is that a player is expelled for using something that can be done but it is their server, not ours.
Krakes

Return to Complaints