Twingo abuses with donor permissions

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Twingo abuses with donor permissions

Postby A$ier » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:38 pm

Hi everyone, lately a player who calls himself twingo and who is a donor, is using his kick and ban player permissions fraudulently. I have played several times with him and every time I kill him once or twice in a row he kicked me or banned me. Today I have proofs and images but when uploading them to the web they give me an error and i cant post it i dont know why.

I post this because, I'm probably not the only one who suffers this from his part so if someone has passed the same please post it. I will try to upload the tests...

Sincerily, A$ieR
A$ier

Re: Donors abuse with permissions

Postby A$ier » Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:41 pm

Smart Hunk is another player who abuses of his permissions as a donor. They are continually kicking, banning people because, they have been killed twice or put excuses like the other person is camping and they are kicked.

I understand that camping is allowed within the rules of the game and the servers. I know that a player who is camping in the corner of the map can be annoying, but I do not think it is grounds for expulsion.

I ask that all this be taken into account and that these players be warned. Because they believe that by having rights, which other players do not have, they can do what comes out of their tail.
A$ier

Re: Twingo abuses with donor permissions

Postby SyED » Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:53 pm

badboy was online lets hope he will be back and check this post.
SyED
Server Moderator

Postby kanha1010 » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:41 pm

ASIER ABUSES THE PLAYER AND USES BAD LANGUAGE ALL TIME.HE ALWAYS DEFEND THE WALL HACKERS WHEN HE IS IN THEIR TEAM AND THREATEN TO POST IN FORUM.
kanha1010
Donator

Postby A$ier » Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:46 pm

Twingo are you serious? Do not tell me lies that I support cheating players, when a month ago you were banned by Pantzov, when you supported a vote against a player who played clean. As well, I've been looking at the forum for a while and I've found other posts reporting you because of your abuse of donor permissions.

You also lie when you say I bad words against other players when I speak on the chat only to greet the players I know. I'm not even going to answer you about the fact that I give support to people who use cheats when I've been playing this game for almost 8 years and whenever I see a player who uses cheating I try to report it.
A$ier

Postby Pvt.Pantzov » Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:11 pm

regarding the above comment:

Several players were temp-banned for one day as a warning for vote banning one of our long-time regular players who is absolutely clean, but was dominating them on Gob Rats.
With that said, Twingo has always been good since that time; at least when I have been around the server. If he is banning you in the same fashion that he banned the other player, I will not be pleased. Get evidence.
Pvt.Pantzov
Server Moderator

Postby naldo » Sat Jun 23, 2018 4:02 am

I have the same problem with twingo, abady and other donors banned by anything are very annoying ..
I AM LEO OF CLAN SK AND WE NEED HELP
naldo

Postby leon » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:50 pm

Leo You are A Wallhacker u Noob
leon

Postby kanha1010 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 6:54 pm

LEO IS WH
kanha1010
Donator

Postby SyED » Thu Jun 28, 2018 7:28 am

if he is cheater post proof , does not matter what player say about him in past what i have seen he was clean.
SyED
Server Moderator

Next

Return to Complaints