why was i booted on 2/1 7pm eastern time?

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Re: why was i booted on 2/1 7pm eastern time?

Postby SyED » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:46 am

he is not admin, your in-game login is this.
only badboy can check you have to wait for him to come online.
you still banned or what is the issue?
SyED
Server Moderator

Postby TOEKNEE » Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:07 pm

Hello SyED... my log on names are: 1.3 = TOE KNEE and on 1.0=TOEKNEE

I am not still banned but this little kid PHANTOM booted me the other night for cheating...didn't happen...he then spent several hours accusing SEVERAL other players...he continues to harass players wrongfully....

I just spent a great morning playing with a bunch of admins on the servers and hate to see that someone like PHANTOM has the power to harass players....yesterday he popped in and openly and unprovoked threatened me again with a forever ban...when I told him to knock it off and that I came to the forum to report his behavior, he threatened me again.
TOEKNEE

Postby BadBoy » Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:14 am

You were votebanned once by a player named "NiGoLo". The phantom person you keep talking about does not have anything to do with your temp ban.

I have looked at his history, which looks fine. He doesn't seem to abuse his privileges. I am not going to punish him for this, even if it may have been incorrect, since he didn't repeat his actions and it is his first reported incidence of a mistake.

By the way votebans only last 30 minutes. Also you don't need two accounts for 1.0 and 1.3.
BadBoy
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Complaints