why was i booted on 2/1 7pm eastern time?

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Postby TOEKNEE » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:50 am

I've given to the servers and helped get rid of cheaters but there apparently is someone who is abusing the vote ban feature....wtf?

Toe Knee
TOEKNEE

Re: why was i booted on 2/1 7pm eastern time?

Postby TOEKNEE » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:00 am

this is absolute bull shit....phantom claims i used a wall hack....first of all, i have no idea how to even use a hack....wtf is going on? why would i donate to servers to only cheat?
TOEKNEE

Postby TOEKNEE » Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:38 am

this is insane...phantom keeps accusing me of wall hacking....he claims I CAN SEE THROUGH WALLS!?!?!...wtf...i killed him while he was on a roof and I shot him through a window and he claims that means I am cheating..he was on the same roof about a half dozen times....several minutes later I threw a grenade at the red dots and boom I'm a cheater...this is ridiculous....there needs to be a better way.
TOEKNEE

Postby TOEKNEE » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:01 am

this is my last post....phantom is an argumentative sore looser...he has threatened me in open chat of a forever ban and continues to LIE and say that i SAW THROUGH WALLS...he is a camper who never moves....and then he calls me a "grandpa"...no more money will i send to these servers....it's a joke...he threatened me that he has my IP address and that he can see that i've cheated...bullshit....my user name is TOE KNEE with a space in game play....anyone can see that my scores don't reflect someone who is cheating...phantom is apparently a spoiled child who can stand to loose.
TOEKNEE

Postby Ouzool » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:38 am

I had a really similar experience with another player not too long ago. If you really aren't cheating wait untill the admin spank him like the child he is and you won't have anymore problems.
Ouzool

Postby SyED » Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:33 am

hello TOEKNEE, pls post your in-game login name.
he dont have your IP address and if he is abusing vote right he probably will lose it but need to check first.
SyED
Server Moderator

Postby TOEKNEE » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:23 am

Hello SyED!

My in game user name is TOE KNEE....that's the name i've used since I figured out how to change the in game name...Phantom kept threatening several players last night saying he was an admin and will ban us all....the other player uses 110 as a name and I can't remember the others....I honestly don't even know how to use a hack....I have a screen shot of him claiming that he has an admin screen and can see that we were cheating....bottom line is that Phantom camps A LOT and is easy to kill....it's awful that players have to fear being banned by a child with an attitude....I've used the kick vote feature and had to ask several other players to spec them before calling for it because it's not something to take lightly....it's crazy that this kid blankets the whole server accusing and booting several players at a time.
TOEKNEE

Postby TOEKNEE » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:06 pm

sorry.....i just noticed that my auto sign in screen has no space between toe and knee but my multiplayer options shows me as TOE KNEE...thanks again.
TOEKNEE

Postby TOEKNEE » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:50 pm

i can't seem to edit my posts......but on 1.3 i am TOE KNEE and on the 1.0 I seem to have no spaces TOEKNEE. sorry for the confusion SyED.
TOEKNEE

Postby TOEKNEE » Fri Feb 03, 2017 7:07 pm

and phantom keeps continuing to harass players in game....saying he is going to ban them...is this kid an admin?
TOEKNEE

Next

Return to Complaints