Abuse of power and threats Sir Player

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Re: Abuse of power and threats Sir Player

Postby MissCabronaVIP » Sat Feb 11, 2017 12:00 am

Who is Oreo?

It seems to me a lack of respect that is addressed to me in a contemptuous way "the bride of ..." You do not know my name, I'm not interested in you. But if you know how to read, my account says Miss Cabrona.

Remember that when Bubbl3 is playing I'm with him.

Make a demo of a rank 9 cheat? That seems funny to me. Neither will they give importance.

I hope bad boy I considered following up his moderators to see their behaviors and if the result is not expected to perform a cleanup.
MissCabronaVIP
Donator

Postby ^5Bubbl3 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:12 am

I did not know that the moderators are disrespectful and mocking when it comes to banishing
Attachments
shot0442.jpg
^9s^1|K^9|^0Bubbny: That's all love
^9s^1|K^9|^0Sir player: Per bitch
shot0442.jpg (70.41 KiB) Viewed 8959 times
^5,B u b b l 3
^5Bubbl3

Postby sirplayer » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:21 am

Florvera its your account, moderador knows everythings, AND miguel26 Also knows as oreo breaker AND other names like Fake Bubble its your boyfriend, maybe u can lie, but no to me, I know all the Latin people who play on this server, And I'm not interested in you, in 3 days your boyfriend bubble or oreo breaker returns to the game, do not despair, However your boyfriend evade 3 times continuous, depends on badboy if he forgives or not, apart if he goes back to abuse is not going to recover his privileges, If he abuses a second time I will not be so permissive.
sirplayer
Server Moderator

Postby sirplayer » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:23 am

In that image I see the account with which you evaded, thanks.And I called bitch bunny he deserved it lol.
sirplayer
Server Moderator

Postby MissCabronaVIP » Sat Feb 11, 2017 1:55 am

Do you think that by being a moderator you know everything? That's funny. I do not lie. But you want to cover yourself with the grime of others. Shame of his attitude.
No problem bubble3 loses its privileges, we have plenty of usd. ;)
It would also be fair for moderator Sir Player to lose them.

The image published by Bubbl3 is created by me.

I hope bad boy thinks better.
MissCabronaVIP
Donator

Postby ^5Bubbl3 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:17 am

First and foremost being moderator, do not talk too much saying that I say such things, so, upload photo.
2 I'll tell you again, call me any way you want
3 you abuse the authority that you give, and you believe the owner of the servers because badboy is not present
4 you were nothing before, that nicastel recommended it with the most moderators
You are a fake person with nicastel and before anything
You lived talking behind badboy and the backs of others
Moderators
Nicastel achieved what I wanted to ag you as moderator so that you win your trust
But deep down I know you're fake with a moderator charge that does not meet on the king-clan servers.
^5,B u b b l 3
^5Bubbl3

Postby sirplayer » Sat Feb 11, 2017 2:41 am

I abuse? Where is my recording using wallhack? You tried to ban me, I do not think another moderator would have banned you only 4 days, in order to discuss with a moderator like me or another does not lead to anything good, I hope you have learned, and nicasteel did not put me in moderator, he is not In charge on this server, They are badboy and law, think I was fair with you, only 4 days. Now evading 3 times made your case worse.
sirplayer
Server Moderator

Postby ^5Bubbl3 » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:36 am

Maybe no moderator would care about what I say
But nevertheless they including the administrators
They do not know what kind of moderator they have on their server.
I will not have a demo where you are using wallhack but nevertheless Being moderator you should use your real nick, your real account and not Walk incognito with another account and walk cheat I only proceeded to vote kick , I did not vote

But you did ban me for abuse of power
Knowing that I did not know he was a moderator but would never have done it.
Being moderator you should follow the example of the most moderators who use their real accounts and nick real and do not walk cheat on servers like you
They are not mocking when they ban or kickean some players As in the photo that I spend my wife where clearly it is clear that you are making a joke with your partner nicastel
I did not know that breaking a rule, when you are sensed an account will be banned again, second
You have banned me twice, not 3 otherwise show the third count banned, I am too sincere.
I do not need to lie and put all in favor of one
Many think that you are a great person but nevertheless you are a fake and that they do not see it. I will not argue with a false person. ;)
I'll wait for badboy bb
^5,B u b b l 3
^5Bubbl3

Postby sirplayer » Sat Feb 11, 2017 3:41 am

We the moderators are allowed to use accounts to hunt hackers, evaders and abusers donors, as in your case, But obviously you do not know when we use other accounts, otherwise would escape hackers evader and donor abusers, in your case would be evasion and abuse, You were aware that the evasion is forbidden, I do not explain anything to you, it's not worth it.
sirplayer
Server Moderator

Postby CAZADOR » Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:04 am

Raios.. Cuanta intensidad. :v/
« Xan »
CAZADOR
Donator

PreviousNext

Return to Complaints