Abuse of power and threats Sir Player

Noticed someone abusing? Cheating? Breaking rules? Vent here.

Abuse of power and threats Sir Player

Postby ^5Bubbl3 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 3:20 am

The user sir player Is threatening And abusing to take away privileges Knowing that he was
Using wallhacking with another account I wanted to kick it. And began to attack me With your moderator privileges.I kickeo and ban the account. Administrators do something
^5,B u b b l 3
^5Bubbl3

Re: Abuse of power and threats Sir Player

Postby nicasteel » Fri Feb 10, 2017 4:29 am

Im not any donator or mod or anything... i just came to say somethings coz i was mod...

1. Some mods join game with other nicks attending players complaints about cheaters and spammers.
2. Its not allowed for any player, incluiding estrictly moderators or donators, to use cheats.
3. Its not allowed to do voteban or votekick against mods.
4. If any mod ban you and u after this ban u come and join game again (it is supposed to become ban evader) u cant do some actions to join game evading the ban. U must respect your punishment, and u didnt this. U become a ban evader.So, second ban is right.
5. If this mod Sir player was using cheats as u mentioned. WHERE IS DEMO?
nicasteel

Postby sirplayer » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:09 am

Hi everyone,first oreo breaker or bubble, You tried to ban one of my accounts, just because I kill you several times in a row, not knowing that it was me, you tried to get me out, accusing me of using wallhack, I ban you 4 days for abuse, and if I was using wallhack where is demo? Come on man never use those things, Second, you evaded the first ban, so I gave you a second ban, which you also evaded, and evade is not allowed on this server, do you think its good to evade? You should have waited for badboy, since it was only 4 days, Evading only makes things worse.
sirplayer
Server Moderator

Postby ^5Bubbl3 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:23 am

Moderators were assigned to maintain order and set an example.
Sir Player, was incognito with a secondary account, using wh.
I am a donor and I have the privilege of collaborating on the server by removing cheaters, when I saw this person I made the corresponding voting.That rule did not know .And secondly the demo I do not have it and the people that we were playing also thought that you had wall hack and for that reason pocedi to vote kick!!!
^5,B u b b l 3
^5Bubbl3

Postby ^5Bubbl3 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:31 am

Both people are friends, and have personal problems with me.
they are always probocandome
In the game and they looking for the moment when I'm playing quietly to annoy me
And have a reason or reason to ban me. And get me out of the game altogether.
^5,B u b b l 3
^5Bubbl3

Postby ^5Bubbl3 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:38 am

Sorry I'm just buubl3 and not oreo breaker
^5,B u b b l 3
^5Bubbl3

Postby ^5Bubbl3 » Fri Feb 10, 2017 5:51 am

You are a player who abuses players for having moderator privileges.
However nobody says anything and neither do they claim it in the foro.Pero I am different and I do not
remain silent and make the corresponding complaint
^5,B u b b l 3
^5Bubbl3

Postby sirplayer » Fri Feb 10, 2017 10:51 am

Still think that I was using wallhack, you should not have donor privileges anymore, since you do not have experience to differentiate, good oreo breaker tremendous breaker bubble is the same for me you're the same person, And as I said you evaded 3 times in a row, you remind me of a boy named chiefsmoke
sirplayer
Server Moderator

Postby MissCabronaVIP » Fri Feb 10, 2017 9:06 pm

Please take action on the matter.

On the night of yesterday I was playing, and a user had hack (I have witnesses) because of the problem mentioned did not perform the corresponding vote.

Was he a regular player or a moderator? How can I know?

Bad Boy correct this, moderators should be impartial and keep order in their absence, do not perform riots. Do not forget that the customer is always right.

I just try to be eloquent, and I can say that Nicastel and Sir Player always annoy Bubbl3 in some way, and being his wife, I always recommend not responding to aggressions.

If the privileges of your account are deleted I have enough money to donate to many more accounts.

I hope that when giving my opinion do not take it personal, I'm just a girl, I do not want to be harassed in the game.
MissCabronaVIP
Donator

Postby sirplayer » Fri Feb 10, 2017 11:12 pm

Girlfriend of oreo, you would have recorded if you thought that I used wallhack, but you did not, since you were not present, and I took action, I gave 4 days out of the server to your boyfriend, For abuse, now for evading and saying that the ban meant nothing, is on my list of banevaders.
sirplayer
Server Moderator

Next

Return to Complaints